Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: little_lucie - Manchester  (Read 3775 times)

19 review(s) for little_star (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hotbot3000

External Link/Members Only

Seen Lucie a few times before 2020, saw her again a few months back.

£90 for the 30 minutes.

comms were good, messaged and booked a time for the meet. Location is in the outskirts of Manchester in a small apartment block.

She greeted me at the door wearing a gown, with sexy Lingerie underneath. Clearly Lockdown hadn't gotten to her as she was petite and slim as ever. Hand over the payment and we start with a bit of DFK (which she absolutely loves) and onto a nice warm BJ. We do a bit of roleplay (nothing seems taboo to her), puts the rubber on and starts fucking me cowgirl. After a mix of doggy, me on top and finally cowgirl again, I pop and we finish the meet. She has definitely been working on her techniques as she was bouncing up and down on me like no tomorrow.

Was there the full 30 minutes, super satisfied and wanting to go back for more

Online mace-window

External Link/Members Only

Seen Lucie a few times before 2020, saw her again a few months back.

£90 for the 30 minutes.

comms were good, messaged and booked a time for the meet. Location is in the outskirts of Manchester in a small apartment block.

She greeted me at the door wearing a gown, with sexy Lingerie underneath. Clearly Lockdown hadn't gotten to her as she was petite and slim as ever. Hand over the payment and we start with a bit of DFK (which she absolutely loves) and onto a nice warm BJ. We do a bit of roleplay (nothing seems taboo to her), puts the rubber on and starts fucking me cowgirl. After a mix of doggy, me on top and finally cowgirl again, I pop and we finish the meet. She has definitely been working on her techniques as she was bouncing up and down on me like no tomorrow.

Was there the full 30 minutes, super satisfied and wanting to go back for more

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dmac

Planned to book couple weeks ago and got a reply on the next day
Decided not to make the booking as there are a few comments here saying Little_lucie has an average look
Now thinking if I should give her a chance  ;)

Offline Shanks

Is there a workable link at all ?

Offline Pennington

Planned to book couple weeks ago and got a reply on the next day
Decided not to make the booking as there are a few comments here saying Little_lucie has an average look
Now thinking if I should give her a chance  ;)

I have seen her for 3years or so but she is very cute,middle class and articulate.
She loves to please too.