Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katalea_Ex_Model - Cambridge  (Read 1255 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445721) (20 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline JayEZ2K

~~~ Big thanks to all of the local crew for uncovering these gems, both Katalea and Sofia!

Link: External Link/Members Only

Phone: +447593174401

Location: Leisurely walk south of the train station. Clean and modern apartment.

Paid: £100+£20 (kissing)

Name: Katalea_Ex_Model

Looks: 10/10 body. Lean, toned, athletic body with a small waist, perfect toned ass and legs, and remarkably big firm tits! Amazing, youthful, swollen, full breasts, about 1.5-2 handfuls each. Light pink, nearly ghost-nipples. Young and feminine face, although a few blemishes, but not a big deal. A few blemishes here and there, couple of small scars on her legs, but regardless, perfect body. Pussy had a tuft of hair on the front but was otherwise hairless. Face looks slightly different in person, but it's her. Slightly puffy lips. Maybe mole on right cheek. Really nice, toned booty, small bubble butt with a light-coloured, flat butthole.

Service: Reserved but professional. But a joke, or friendliness could see a bit of warmth. She did everything requested, and all delivered well.

Punt: B2B, OW which was nice. Then CG with her big tits. I was hugging her tight, and already thinking that I want to see her again. She let me do the fucking which is my preference, and after a whileI had to switch to keep from cumming. Doggy, very nice with her beautiful ass in the air, and then hugging her and putting my face next to hers. Flipped to mish, kissing and fucking, then crossed her arms to make her tits pop, and came nicely inside of her (in the bag). Cleanup and a bit of chat, and a nice goodbye.

Seems they're leaving at the end of the week. If you've been saving and waiting for a good punt, both Katalea and Sofia fit the bill.

Online Magic500

These reviews appear to be adverts.
I booked to see her last week but she must have taken a longer booking and when I got there, it was silence

Offline Dayardie

These reviews appear to be adverts.
I booked to see her last week but she must have taken a longer booking and when I got there, it was silence

Probably double booked and if they are handling own comms - Cambridge is punting desert this pair have racked up 11 positives in few weeks. What do you expect?