Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX-Angela - Swinton  (Read 1935 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline CF

External Link/Members Only

Coms: All done by text on the day of the meet, quick replies

Cost: £110 for 45 mins

Location: 'Red Door' house on the main road in Swinton, one of the downstairs rooms.

Time: Sunday afternoon in late Jan

Angela: Well reviewed on here, probably early 40's definitely the girl in the photo. Found her very easy to get on with

Had hoped to see Angela at some stage but when I read the review by Kool Keef she became a must see.

Noticed Angela was working and sent off a text which she replied to straight away, agreed the time and cost and post code sent with a request to text her when I was there. Sent the text about 10 minutes early and she again answered straight way with the door number, which I already knew having been there before.

Offered a shower, which I took, Angela actually walked me up to the bathroom and set the shower off. Few minutes later back in the bedroom drying off at which point Angela launched straight into DFK then dropped to her knees and started a superb blow job. On to the bed where the blow job continued then, a bit like KK's review into a frantic mixture of BJ, RO (when she said she likes a good fingering), 69 (to give me something to do), DFK/groping and tit sucking before she asked me if I wanted rimmed - not something I normally go for but when she said it was her speciality I though why not? - bloody hell, she's keen on doing it. Back to receiving an blow job and finally, rubber on and in to sex in doggy before finishing in reverse CG after about 40 minutes, Angela actually apologised for getting her timing wrong and finishing me too quickly.

Great meeting, hope to see her again

Offline Kool Keef

Glad you enjoyed, she's a cracker.