Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Jade - Wallsend  (Read 3728 times)

Offline Punter007

This punt happened during the last week. Sadly since the punt the link doesn't seem to be working, though the advert does appear in the Vivastreet listings - so apologies for not being able to post it. Jade did suggest that she was around for a few weeks.

Comms were really good. I fancied a morning punt so texted early, and got an instant reply, and was at the venue 90 minutes later. Agreed 30 minutes for £60. Venue is a flat off Wallsend High Street - the same flat I've been a few times to see the gorgeous Jessy! I just parked in a quiet side street a one minute walk from the flat.

I was really happy with Jade. I'm crap with ages but I'd say around late 40's. I thought she was gorgeous - a great mane of hair with blondish highlights, gorgeous eyes and amazing lips. About 5'1' and with a good body. Think a thai Tina Turner and you're not far wrong!

I'm quite tall so she laid me diagonally on the bed for the massage. It was OK, more a relaxing massage than anything theraputic, but I know that it was an appetiser for the main course so was happy to just enjoy. Reach unders started about 10 minutes in, and at one stage I was on all fours while she wanked my cock. It was a great sight to look down and see both of her hands caressing my knob. On turnover she gave my cock a good wipedown to get rid of the oil, the she slid on the condom using her mouth. Nice and deep at times, and amazing when she kept looking up at me whilst slapping my knob on her tongue. The BJ was a bit toothy at times, but certainly got me rock hard.

She then suggested we fuck in doggy, but told me not to go right in because I'm so big. I wish that was true, but its not, but I took the compliment. She bent over on the bed while I stood and took her from behind. The view was amazing and she felt really tight. I then noticed a mirror near the bottom of the bed, so I repositioned her to do fuck her bent over while I could see her face in the mirror. She kept looking up into the mirror and gave me some encouraging naughty talk. That was enough for me and I soon filled the bag.

A clean up and nice chat. Her english is pretty good and she was friendly and chatty. When I got back to the car I'd been in there for pretty much spot on 30 minutes.

I knew it was a good punt cos I left feeling good, more relaxed and walking on air, and with no hint of guilt or shame. Some might be put off by the lack of kissing and the OW, but I'm not fussed about those things, so was more than happy. This Tina lookalike wasn't quite "simply the best" but a definite positive and I will return at some point.

Offline abridgetofar

Thanks for the review, would you say it was her in the photos  :hi:

Offline Punter007

Thanks for the review, would you say it was her in the photos  :hi:

My pleasure, and yeah it is definitely Jade in the photos.  :hi: