Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy frenchgirl - Glasgow  (Read 6039 times)

44 review(s) for sexy frenchgirl (27 positive, 8 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mark23j

Link - External Link/Members Only

Cost

2 hours at £100/hh
Total - £200

Context

This meet was my first and took place literally the day before I joined this site (just under 6 months ago). I only found this site after deciding to look into something the SP said during the meet - she briefly mentioned a story about a rumour (forgot what it was about) being spread online which impacted her reputation a while back. Luckily it lead me here which has saved me from many potential bad meets I could have ended up in, so thank you :hi: and I apologise for leaving this review so late.

Comms / Location

Called the SP a few hours before the meet, no answer and instead received a message response - have we met before, AW name, what time, how long etc etc.
A couple messages later, and the meet was arranged within 5 minutes, extremely easy process!

I was asked to arrive 5 minutes early, I ended up 2 mins late but did let her know I would 10 mins prior. I was made to wait outside another 10 whilst she showered which was fair enough since I had been late.
Received a call and was guided to the street across from her apartment and she then spent a couple minutes trying to guide me across the road to the correct number as I had a hard time understanding her.
Finally in the building, hear a door open so walked up the stairs until I saw her standing at her door waving me in.

SP / Looks

As I was new to this, I was naive and believed the age on her AW profile (39) would be correct. So I was surprised seeing her for the first time as she was clearly a lot older which she did later admit to.
She does look very good for her age so although I didn't find her very attractive I was not disappointed at all. I would say she is similar to a slightly older looking Kelly Rutherford.
She has a nice slim tanned body, which is clearly shown in her pictures so nothing more to mention on that.
I expected she would be wearing lingerie seen in her photos but I know now this is something I should have requested.

Meet / Service

The apartment had a strong smell of bleach which was both settling and unsettling at the same time, knowing the place was clean - good :), the smell - not so good  :(.
She was very friendly and asked me if this was my first time with a SP, which it was. Seemed flattered that I chose her which was comforting and really put me at ease.
After a quick chat she got me to remove my clothes while she went away to do something. Came back and was told to turn over onto my knees and bend over which took me by surprise, straight to it I guess haha. Next thing I knew I was being rimmed for the first time while she tugged me off from behind. Probably the best thing that's ever happened to me and I didn't even need to ask.

Next she performed OWO lying across me on her side and got me to finger her ass. Throughout this around every 20 secs she would say "continue" :unknown: which was pretty strange and to be honest kinda put me off it, however I'm not a big fan of BJs anyway. After this she began chatting, which is where it went downhill.
She told me all sorts of stories in broken English, a sentence would start in English and end in French and I would just nod and laugh not having a clue what she was waffling on about. I went soft, and when she finally stopped rambling she got me hard again put on a bag and asked me to fuck her doggy. It was going alright but then she started calling me a "dirty fucking boy" and again with the "continue", I really wasn't a fan of either of these and went soft again.
Rather than helping me out she took this as another opportunity to waffle and this time it was all about how corona virus was a big hoax and we all have the antibodies to fight it  :dash:. Me once again just going along with it completely agreeing just wanting to nut. Moving on I asked if she would fuck me with her strapon as I wasn't having any luck shagging her, she told me 8/10 guys that come to see her all ask for it. I'll save the details of this for the 2/10 guys that don't like it (or pretend to ;)). I didn't find it great at all since in the span of about 10 minutes we had tried around 5 different positions, every time I started to get hard it was time to change position like she had a routine she had to follow. I'm surprised she didn't have me planking on the windowsill at one point, it was really disappointing.

Again, another break came for some more waffle, but this was where I gave up all hope of finishing. This time she shared some stories about what punters request (absolutely no personal details revealed), and thought it was a good idea to tell me about how that week she had shat in some sort of cake/pastry I can't remember, for some punter to scran into. I'm 100% not kink shaming the punter got nothing against them, end of the day whatever your into isn't really your choice.
However, she did not need to tell me that story, I felt so sick hearing that and all I could think of for the rest of the meet was her squatting down over some pastry while the guy stood next to her wearing a bib and licking his lips :vomit:. After this I knew I wasn't going to cum and opted for a massage which was alright.

Afterthoughts

I definitely should have asserted myself more rather than encouraging conversation when the SP decided to ramble on. Being my first time I was far too naive to how the situation would play out and had I been on this site and read the reviews I would have known exactly what to expect. For those experienced in punting and know how to control the flow of the meet, I have no doubt you would have a great time. I can understand why the SP has differing opinions from punters on this site and I can agree with both sides.

Return?

Possibly, I couldn't say never. However, it wouldn't be until I get a lot more punts under my belt to gain the confidence needed - to make clear what you want and for it to pan out that way. If only for the rim job.

TLDR

Quick arrangement, decent looking SP, life changing rimjob :thumbsup:, poor strapon play, far too much French waffle :thumbsdown:.

Offline Itsanaffliction

That is some first review - fair play!

Offline Clattypats

Good first review OP :thumbsup:

I've no idea what she's like in a booking as never been interested in booking her, and I never will but that's just down to my own personal preference...

Can I just ask. If this was your first punt, what made you book for a 2hr duration? Sometimes best to just "test the water" for hh, but again that's more down to how I go about things, and others obviously differ...

Offline willie loman

that was a fun read, and the more i learn about this lady the more i fancy meeting her, but as clatty mentions, why book 2 hours ?

Offline Jock D

that was a fun read, and the more i learn about this lady the more i fancy meeting her, but as clatty mentions, why book 2 hours ?

Willie...you and SFG would get on like a house on fire...you have so much in common :sarcastic:

Btw, booking a 2hr appointment for your first ever punt is naive in the extreme...or more realistically...absolute madness :music:

Offline rathbone

Good detailed review, again not for me but I'm sure the background info will help others to decide whether to make a booking.

Re. length of booking for a first meet - I'll differ from the comments above and say that 90 mins or 2 hours might be sensible if you've never been with an SP before.  Means you also have a chance to shower, relax and chat a bit or get a massage (if you want to) without the pressure of cramming all the action into half an hour, and perhaps forcing yourself to climax with the clock counting down.  I booked an hour and a half the first time I met somebody off Adultwork, that worked fine for me, but as ever YMMV.

Offline willie loman

Willie...you and SFG would get on like a house on fire...you have so much in common :sarcastic:

Btw, booking a 2hr appointment for your first ever punt is naive in the extreme...or more realistically...absolute madness :music:

french and sex, are 2 activities i practice every week, so if she was in edinburgh , i would deffo make a visit. plus i like a lady who talks.

Online S.X. MacHine

Thankyou. That was a great read. Funny too.
It takes admirable courage to choose French Girl for a first punt.

Offline Itsanaffliction

Perhaps OP can go from the frying pan to the fire and go for Layla for punt number 2 although I doubt anyone would survive 2 hours  :crazy:

Offline tr!gger

I've no idea what she's like in a booking as never been interested in booking her, and I never will but that's just down to my own personal preference...

Can I just ask. If this was your first punt, what made you book for a 2hr duration? Sometimes best to just "test the water" for hh, but again that's more down to how I go about things, and others obviously differ...

+1 same thing occurred to me ?

Offline thecrippler

I wish you'd booked all night!, then we could have got more stories!

Great review.

Offline Cityfan1880

I'm fuckin ragin. She promised she'd never tell anyone about the jobby pastry. :mad:

Offline Mark23j

Sorry for the late reply, each time I'm on here I'm always reading other reviews forgot I had even came around to making this one.

The reason I went for 2 hours I remember, is because on a few different profiles where they mentioned "first timers" most of them would say book X hours (usually 2) so we can get to know each other better and what you like blah blah. As I mentioned in the post I was extremely naïve at the time and thought that was a good idea for when I booked. But yeh you couldn't be more right, testing the waters first is the smartest thing to do and I will be from now on.

Thanks everyone for the kind words!  :hi:

Offline Mark23j

I'm fuckin ragin. She promised she'd never tell anyone about the jobby pastry. :mad:

:lol: sorry about that mate

Offline Clattypats

Sorry for the late reply, each time I'm on here I'm always reading other reviews forgot I had even came around to making this one.

The reason I went for 2 hours I remember, is because on a few different profiles where they mentioned "first timers" most of them would say book X hours (usually 2) so we can get to know each other better and what you like blah blah. As I mentioned in the post I was extremely naïve at the time and thought that was a good idea for when I booked. But yeh you couldn't be more right, testing the waters first is the smartest thing to do and I will be from now on.

Thanks everyone for the kind words!  :hi:
No problem, thanks for the reply, I just wondered your reasoning behind the 2 hours, but get it now you've said :thumbsup:

Was a good review, and at least you stuck one up...Look fwd to any future ones you have  :hi:

Offline rockgod21

She was my first punt about 10 yrs ago. Thin she was claiming to be about 35 back then. But in any case I enjoyed it and although I never repeated the experience with her I did with a few others around that time. These days I very rarely punt btw.