Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Boycotting diamonds  (Read 2242 times)

themademan2

Well I'm boycotting diamonds again. This time it will take more than 2x 1 hour freebies to get me back with all that grovelling George did as well.  I'm sure he will realise the clients are bigger than the girls.  Had used them since day 1, but when you leave 2 cowboys in charge of the phone and start disrespecting clients with fake posts to boost business, don't think it's the kind of agency I wanna put my money into.  Will stick to amour. At least Rachel/Stacey is there running the place like a tight ship and has never disrespected me.

Offline MasterChief

Well I'm boycotting diamonds again. This time it will take more than 2x 1 hour freebies to get me back with all that grovelling George did as well.  I'm sure he will realise the clients are bigger than the girls.  Had used them since day 1, but when you leave 2 cowboys in charge of the phone and start disrespecting clients with fake posts to boost business, don't think it's the kind of agency I wanna put my money into.  Will stick to amour. At least Rachel/Stacey is there running the place like a tight ship and has never disrespected me.

The clowns on the phones are a couple of morons if you ask me! I too have pretty much had it with Diamonds, some nice girls (as well as some shockers) but not really worth the hassle any more.

Yohan Kebab 2

its daft too when u have been to a flat before and u still have to wait and ring outside like a numpty. Then u cant get thru as say your booked for 7 so are 6 others with different lasses

Toshiba

My only beef with them is the flats, these rooms with just a bed are tacky and make the experience just a bit grubby tbh

Brighten them up ffs, put a couch in or at least a seat . Just make the punt a bit more classy

The standard of girls is not bad to be fair

Offline Spartacus123

Flats have almost always been shit TBH. either that and/or now dry towels (my pet hate)

You would think that considering the amount of cash they must be earning, it wouldn't exactly cost a lot to smarten them up, but I honestly think it's indicative of what they really think of us punters, i.e. we're all as happy as pigs in shit just so as long as we are getting a fuck. Stupidly getting involved in posts on here is really childish as well and they have once again shot themselves in the foot. Shame , just as they were starting to look like a decent agency again...

Offline ohfook1t

Toshiba

whats happened like

Nothing really, im struggling to understand the thread.

Diamonds have gone back on some promises though but its unrealistic for an agency to post shite reviews of their girls but the should not have said it.they are still putting 2 in a flat at times which is dangerous.im glad they got rid of most the romanians which was the big bonus but that no doubt had to do with no one booking them.

Like everyone in this other than punters the only think they are interested in is our money......first and last, from the agency to the girls and their fake performances during the sex, they do it for the money, dont get suckered into anything else.

However better flats/fuck dens with facilities to make the punt more enjoyable would earn them all more money in repeat business, sadly the agencies are missing a trick to clean up and make more ££££££££££££££££.....their only intrest.

So diamonds are doing nowt different, so whats the beef?

Archie78

Agree about the flats definitely and one of the guys on the phones was very rude the other day! Happy with the girls so far though and they offer an amazing duo service, not sure i'm ready to say goodbye to them yet!

themademan2

Agree about the flats definitely and one of the guys on the phones was very rude the other day! Happy with the girls so far though and they offer an amazing duo service, not sure i'm ready to say goodbye to them yet!

Again, fellow members, if u have read all recent posts, diamonds are taking the piss on forum with fake posts, just like the current Archie78 who just got banned.  Join me on the boycott of diamonds to teach them a lesson.  I don't like having the piss taken and that's 2 fake post IDs they have used to drum up business and try and discredit me.

denyason

to themademan 2: how did u know he was an imposter?  he wasn't exactly 100% in favour of diamonds or is it them trying to be clever?
luckily i book with Frankie direct using her own number so it bypasses all this agro and i know exactly when she's working and address.  no need to ring agency before appointment is convenient.  Diamonds are too fucking rich to give a flying shit about any of us.  They probably earn more in a week than some punters earn in a year. 
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 12:12:51 am by denyason »

themademan2

to themademan 2: how did u know he was an imposter?  he wasn't exactly 100% in favour of diamonds or is it them trying to be clever?
luckily i book with Frankie direct using her own number so it bypasses all this agro and i know exactly when she's working and address.  no need to ring agency before appointment is convenient.  Diamonds are too fucking rich to give a flying shit about any of us.  They probably earn more in a week than some punters earn in a year.

It doesn't take a genius to work it out. Click on the persons ID and then click on the posts they have left. They have contradicted themselves. It wasn't me that banned them, so I guess there's at least 2 people out there who knew it was a fake poster

Toshiba

Blatant touting