Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyheaven69 - Scarborough  (Read 1654 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 1792994) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline KerachiDope

I had a business trip up in the Scarborough area so I decided to finally hook up with Sarah:

External Link/Members Only

COMMS:
Arranged same day meet and time through AW emails.
After a few emails back and forth confirming time and services, I received her number but she said to text only.
I texted 30 minutes before meet up time and she text back her address.

TIME / FEE / SERVICES:
15 min. / £50 / OWO, RO, 69

VENUE:
Located not far from city center and the beach.
Easy to find house. Easy to find parking down a few side streets. Seemed safe.
I wasn’t worried about nosey neighbors while walking up to her private house.

APPEARANCE:
You see what you get from her pictures.
Impressive tattoo art with a vag piercings.
She is short to me as she is 5’.3”.
Slim body with C-cup tits.
She smelled good.
Fairly enough she’s a good looking woman.

SESSION:
Greeted me at her front door and was led upstairs to her room.
I paid her upfront while we chatted getting to know each other. She was easy to talk to.
She told me to take my clothes off while she fully stripped down and then asked what I wanted to do. I told her OWO and maybe RO/69 if the mood led up to it. She seemed fine with what I requested but I got the feeling she was expecting me to ask for more services.

She started on positioning in between my legs with OWO BJ while I laid on my back. Slow with good lips, mouth and tongue action going all the way down my shaft but not deep throat (I didn’t ask for it). She was using her hand slowly stroking it.

After a few minutes I told her I want to 69. As she is shorter than me she positioned herself perfectly onto my face. She smelled and tasted great. It was my first time going down on a woman with that many piercings. I don’t have a foot fetish but she had some tiny sexy feet she kept in my view. I gave her a foot massage while tasting her and grabbing her arse cheek with my other hand. She was now gobbling up all of me going faster with her mouth and hand. I didn’t last long with that much sexual arousal. I finished in her face.

She got the wet wipes, cleaned me up, we talked a bit and I was led out the door in maybe a little over 15 minutes.

VERDICT:

Easy to contact.
Non rushed service.
Safe area.
GVFM
It was different experience for me with the piercings but a very memorable one.
I’ll return for another visit. I might go the 30 minute A route with her next.