Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla - Aberdeen  (Read 1952 times)

Offline Boaby 69

External Link/Members Only

£60 - 30min

OW, 69, Cowgirl, Doggy

The Girl I intended to see was fully booked, Carla has been on my Radar for a while now so she was an instant Plan B.

Comms
Everything sorted out by text, straight forward.

Appearance
It's definitely not Carla in the Vivastreet photos, but I already knew this from past reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised with what was in front of me. I'd say she's about 30 about 5ft 4in, very attractive & perfectly proportioned for her height, Lovely Ass & natural tits, she has a big head full of long dark hair which was tied back in a flared pony tail. No piercing or tattoos, A natural beauty. Under her nighty she was wearing red underwear & black stockings, she had obviously taken the time to make herself very respectable.

Punt
She doesn't kiss which was a bit of a disappointment so it was straight on with the rubber for OW, decent enough, moved onto 69, she tasted nice & fresh, she really pushed her minge in my face & I was struggling to breath on several occasions🤣 during all this her phone was constantly beeping with txt messages & on a couple of occasions she stopped to read them which was a bit Fkn annoying,
She said let's Change to Doggy, I was all set to do her on the bed but she wanted me standing at the edge of the bed instead, I started Banging away at her lovely arse as she constantly played with my Balls, this is something that always gets my Ball Sap bubbling, I kept Banging away as she had her head  down on the mattress looking round at me, it wasn't long until I filled the bag, a bit to soon but as I said the ball fondling always speeds things up. Had a massage to fill out the rest of my time.
Got dressed & was out of there just shy of 30mins.

Overall
I found the whole punt was a bit Vanilla & there wasn't much chemistry but she just scrapes a positive for the following reasons
Very attractive
Very polite
Cracking body (ass & tits)
Constant ball fondling during Doggy

NEGATIVES
No Kissing
Phone constantly beeping.

I dare say if I'd booked for longer it might have been different, don't think I'd revisit, but good enough pump & dump for £60. I've had 10 times worse for that money in the past.

Offline Nuggy1903

She was actually on her phone while riding me

Offline Boaby 69

She was actually on her phone while riding me
I could well believe that
She seems to be very popular, her phone never stopped the whole time I was there
PS: forgot to mention I had a good feel & suck of her tits during cowgirl 👌

Offline astra2100u

Def no issues with Carla .Gives a decent service ,Would love to get a hold of her friend Anna or Anne .Cant see any reviews on her though

Offline Boaby 69

I've heard she is supposed to be a real hottie
Hopefully she will return soon