Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naomee4u  (Read 2603 times)

3 review(s) for Naomee4u (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline socks

Decided I should up my review count a bit so a little historical but starting off with Naomee.  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've met her three times, once on her own and twice with her friend - I'll do a duo review at some point.

Met in a house near to Leyton tube. Not a palace but been to worse! She is very short but good looking, fit body, nice handful of natural tits that hold their shape very well out of a bra, nice round arse etc. Quite remarkable actually for someone who says she's late thirties. She got straight to work, kissing (French but not deep), wanking, OWO. Very happy to give tit wanks, arse cheek wanks etc. I gave her oral both holes, before fucking her in loads of positions, mish, spoons, doggy, rev and forward cowgirl etc and she encouraged really firm squeezing and groping of her tits. First pop I wanked myself into her mouth. She waited til I had finished emptying my balls fully before dribbling it into some tissues.

Then treated me to a great full body massage which was as good as or better than every dedicated massage I've had! Result!

Then we did round two, more of the same as round 1 albeit I finished in her mouth and over her face, as a result of her (rather than me) wanking me off. I also noticed that she looked like a work colleague during that fuck so enjoyed occasionally fantasising that she was taking my cock too lol

£70 for an hour represented great VFM. Only neg was that at the time she listed filming but didn't let me - it's not on her list now.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 02:55:00 pm by socks »

Offline Riprock

Hard to guage from the pics, exactly how short is she?

RR

Offline socks

Hard to guage from the pics, exactly how short is she?

RR
Certainly under 5ft

bigone

Not logged since   12 mabe she is on holiday

Offline Jimmyredcab

£70 for an hour represented great VFM.

Looks rough as old boots to me, no offense meant.   :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

James999

Looks rough as old boots to me, no offense meant.   :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks a bit macho as well  :thumbsdown:

Offline socks

Yep know what you both mean. Certainly doesn't look/feel like it when fucking her though. And at £70 for the hour I'd fuck a lot worse!