Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya - TOFTT - Smethwick  (Read 1421 times)

Offline pbrown355

I tried Gorgeous Vicky, Inka, a couple of other ladies I'd not seen before, crashed and burned on all of them. I've said on here before, I'm happy enough with a hot body and a poor service as long as I get to shag a willing girl for a while. So I thought I'd worked out that her profile pictures were real and she'd be worth a punt even if the service was poor.
External Link/Members Only
My plans had fallen into disarray, time slipped away so it was this lady or nobody.
So I phoned, got the postcode, and off I went. Arrived, given house number and in I go. Nice lady, chatty. They are her photos and she's qhite attractive if you like size 4 and cute.
Asked if I wanted extras, OWO, kissing. Declined, paid and undressed, she got undressed bottom half. (Becoming a theme, see earlier review)
Next bit is the "oh shit" moment. There's a condom on my flaccid cock before you could blink. I have stopped this many times for a bit of foreplay. I was too slow, so away we go. Got a semi, and I went to undo her bra and she stopped me saying she'd pull up her top, which she did. Tits were small and well formed, it is her in the photos. With a semi, she decides it's time for sex. She wants mish, I say doggy. Not very successful, as the whole thing isn't very sexy. Eventually she turns over and we do it in mish for a few minutes followed by the weakest orgasm in the history of mankind.
She congratulated me whilst pushing me off and reaching for the tissues. No moment in the afterglow here.

I console myself with the thought that, although she was about 7th on my list, I would have seen her as a quickie first choice at some point so this debacle would have taken place sooner or later. Oh well.
£60 for 30 mins (except it was shorter than that)

Don't go there for any length of time at any price

Offline alibirmingham

I’m 99% sure she’s been around a long time and previously reviewed user various different vs profiles but can’t think of them as they are quite old. Her body frame, hair and tats all trigger my memory.

Sadly doesn’t help in this case so sorry it was another shitty one.

Quality new punts are becoming harder to come by I think so maybe best to stick to the good old trusted regs for quality. That’s what I’ve been doing although I am gagging for something new.

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
Quality new punts are becoming harder to come by I think so maybe best to stick to the good old trusted regs for quality. That’s what I’ve been doing although I am gagging for something new.

True. But nothing beats the buzz of the unknown…

Offline chadpitt

I’m 99% sure she’s been around a long time and previously reviewed user various different vs profiles but can’t think of them as they are quite old. Her body frame, hair and tats all trigger my memory.

Sadly doesn’t help in this case so sorry it was another shitty one.

I wouldn't mind a regular if there were any that actually stuck around.

Offline pbrown355

If she'd been half decent she would have been a regular for me. I'd have seen her every time I was short on time, no going into the CC, no parking probs. Cute bod, quick shag, hopefully getting better with each visit.
No chance, her loss.

Offline alibirmingham

True. But nothing beats the buzz of the unknown…

And the same can get boring quick  :thumbsdown:

Always looking out for something new but most aren't worth the risk

Offline alibirmingham

I wouldn't mind a regular if there were any that actually stuck around.

All depends on what you like I suppose but for the moment I’d say there’s about 2/3 good ones that are still around.

You have sexy@katie99, thai Anya, and the likes of paloma, Chardonnay etc who are very pricy but still around. And you have some lush names like Vanessa, Sasha,

Offline pbrown355

Being time limited generally means that the ones you mention are difficult to see, both the indies and the Lush girls. Phoning last minute either gets no answer, or fully booked.
What we should then do is keep our money in our pockets. However, some of my favourites, and regulars while they were still around, were initially risky VS punts. I used to see a lady in Smethwick who was quite cute and included anal in the £60. I can still picture her with one foot on the top of the radiator, my dick up her arse and her looking over her shoulder smiling at me. That was before my UKP days so over 5 years.
Thinking about that makes me feel a bit better about how crap Maya was because one day there'll be another one like her along. I hope.

Offline alibirmingham

I’m very much a last min type of guy so totally get it. Most of the time if I can’t find what I want I just keep the cash and bust myself with other chores.

But I do remember those good old days too.  I used to see a EE girl in cov some years back who used to do anal and filming for £60 HH

Those days won’t come around again

Offline alabama1

Thanks for the review mate. She was working near me for a while, and was kicking myself when she moved. Not feeling so bad now after reading your review.