Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fire40 - Dewsbury - TOFTT  (Read 1041 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6595839) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Bazwhite12

External Link/Members Only

This punt took place about 3 months ago so sorry for the delay.

Communication
All through AW, easy enough to arrange and generally prompt in her replies.

Private flat in a decent enough area of Dewsbury, very near a playground so might not be the most discreet but was all quiet when I attended.

The Girl
You can see what you are going to get from her AW pics, I do like a mature Larger women.

The Punt
I arrived and called to say I was there and she gave me the number, knocked on the door and I was let in to what can be described as a rather untidy flat. She greeted me in a dressing gown which was certainly not sexy. Went into the bedroom and we both got undressed, her body was as in her pics which are recent. Started with some DFK which was ok at first but then i could feel something hard rubbing against my tongue, i presumed it was a tongue piercing however after a couple more seconds i realised it was a wonky tooth of hers and this put me right off. I probably should have left at this point but I didn't, I decided to go to work on her pussy which I fingered until she squirted but there was no enthusiasm from her or me, I decided that this wasn't going anywhere so on with the bag and finished quickly as I could in doggy. I was in an out in less than 15 minutes of my 30 minute punt.

Summary
I just did not enjoy this punt which I why I have to give a negative. I know some of that is down to me loosing the enthusiasm after the tooth incident but it was a negative punt for me so has to be a negative review.

Offline KerachiDope

I’m with you on preferring the larger mature women.  :thumbsup:
Thanks for the review and warning old chap.