Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Babe Katie Weston-super-Mare  (Read 2099 times)

2 review(s) for HOT + SEXY KATIE (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

I've toyed with seeing her for ages but was unsure due to some of her previous reviews as cute kinkie katie. £90 for a half hour is quite steep to me but I went for it cause Sexy Lacie was unavailable (still not seen her) and I happened to know I'd be down in WSM.
No problems with comms, good directions.
I asked her to dress as a school girl which she did and she looked very sexy when she answered her door. I also asked for anal- was told it's discretional, so thought that won't happen and I asked for watersports on her as I've never done that.
Once I paid, we kissed- very pursed lips and a tense mouth which instantly turned me off. Started to touch her up and she reciprocated when her phone goes. I was about to say don't answer but she instantly said it's a family thing :dash: this turned me off even more.
After she'd hung up, we got back to it, she's got huge enhance tits which she used to give me a tit wank then she went down on me (OWO) and a bit of deep throat which was good but not the deepest.
Before we started sex, I asked if she gives rimming (another thing I haven't received), she said she doesn't do it. I said I thought it was on her list but she just changed the subject.
Started fucking with her on top and it was really good. Felt close due to her tits being in my face so we changed to missionary with her legs over my shoulder and then doggie. She was really good in all positions. To my amazement, she didn't welch on anal but said I'd have to go very slowly. Once lubed up, we tried and after an age, we were away. She was so tight and I had to go really slowly. It felt very good. Felt closer now so popped off the rubber and she got on her knees and sucked me off while I wanked. I said can I give you a facial, she said yes but when I came, she put her mouth around my cock so none went on her face and then disappeared into her bathroom to spit- some facial I thought  :thumbsdown:
Couldn't be bothered to suggest watersports as I knew she would probably say no or come up with an excuse not to.
A real shame because she's really sexy, very friendly and a great shag.
For £90, I did get half an hour with a levels but I just felt a bit deflated when I left.

Offline house music dave

Hey Blue

Thanks for the great review.

Other reviews have said she comes across as a bit nervous. What do you think?
Also is she the type of girl you think would be up for dirty talk?

HMD 

JV547845

Hey Blue

HMD 

I think she just gets on with it but can confirm very little tongue action when kissing (if any) and uses the phone too much.  She does give deep throat a good go though and is hot as fuck if you like fake tits IMHO.  I can't really review her objectively myself as she was my first punt but I had a good time, she is the girl in the pics, safe flat, did not run away or turn into Godzilla etc.

I just thought I'd let you know Dave she was up some stairs when I saw her in January.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Hey Blue

HMD

Hi HMD,

She didn't seem nervous to me. I thought she was confident and in control of the situation.
If she had gone through with some more of the likes on her list, the review would have been a positive and I would probably want to see her again.
Don't know about the dirty talk. Maybe email her on AW :unknown: