Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: [TOFTT] Diane XXX Near Arsenal  (Read 1071 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5692861) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline josh69666

External Link/Members Only
Probably also on VS: External Link/Members Only
07405212763 07741160075

So feeling the spring breeze, I decided to check this apparent newcomer. She's based near Arsenal, and I think I've chatted with her before on the phone. Arranged for a meet, got asked about my origins and race (I think she does have NBA tendencies), and went up to her digs. She's based very near Arsenal Stadium. I was hoping I would make the Arsenal vibrate with my scoring, friend, how wrong mas I?

Her place is actually quite a nice flat. She's not the lady from the pictures (that was kind of expected). She's pretty (not stunning), and a big chubby. Size 12 with a big arse and a bit of a belly. Breasts are biggish and droopy, but you won't get to play with them, so...

I stayed for 30 min. All in all, it was rushed and not really fun. She did some quick OW (passable) and "now fuck baby". I was allowed to lick her pussy (nice flaps!), but it was too quick to get into it. Fucking was OK but rushed and trying to push me out. Some time wasting and checking the phone as I am pumping for England.

Overall, not good. Very far from good. I should've known better. Laura the Brazilian is some 10 minutes' away, and would be cheaper and a far, far better experience. Only if you have a fetish for being rushed, short-changed and generally kicked out of the door.