Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: American Lily - Glasgow  (Read 4439 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6465459) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Hamiltonlad1192

External Link/Members Only

First review please go easy on me

Cost - £200 for 30 minutes - I know this is very steep but having not meet anyone in a few months and previous punts being South Americans in Hamilton thought I would treat myself. Also asked for a £20 deposit which I did pay and it was taken off cost of the booking.

Location - Her flat towards the east end of town. was nice enough only issue was buzzer not looking so she had to come down and let me in.

Comms - Emailed back and forth on AW then was given phone number after the deposit had been paid (deposit was paid via cashapp). Also took clothing request while she didn't have exactly what I was looking for did come good with something similar.

Meet - Lily looks like her picture and would say that age and size's are fairly accurate. She has a cute American accent, strawberry blonde hair and a cute face. Decent sized tits and a lovely arse.

after paperwork and a quick use of the mouth wash (had showered before leaving the house) Had a seat on the sofa and a chat which was good to settle the nerves. after about 5 minutes then onto a bit of kissing and groping then she took off her dress to show of her tight body. after a bit more light kissing and her on my lap she took of my jeans and gave very good OWO. lots of eye contact and varying degrees of depth, attention paid to the balls as well.

She need asked if I wanted to fill her, it was then over to the bed, on with the johnny and into missionary, the dirty talk continued with her asking to be fucked hard and deep. quick position swap to doggy then prone bone. finished with me wanking off onto her face. She really enjoys a hard ponding and appeared to cum twice during the meet.

Was no hint of clock watching at all and if i had wanted to stay for a bit of a chat and cuddle after she would have been fine with that.

Pros:

Great body
Easy to get on with
Likes a hard fuck

Cons:

Was a bit steep for 30 minutes if I was to see her again would go for the hour
The facial wasn't really a facial

All in all a good punt if not a bit expensive

I will add I got the impression the more you seen her the dirtier she would get 

Happy to take on any feedback and answer questions

Offline Courtney

Also asked for a £20 deposit which I did pay and it was taken off cost of the booking.

…I don’t like this new trend….girls asking for a deposit. I’m seeing it a lot now, never done it before and never will but I can’t think of a way where they won’t see your real name when you do? :unknown:

Offline Hamiltonlad1192

With cashapp you pick a username and all your other details are hidden all the other person see’s is your username

While I am not a huge fan of deposits a small amount is worth the risk depending on the girl

Offline Glesgaboy

Agreed Courtney  :hi:

Each to their own - but a deposit and a high fee and an unreviewed SP …?
I’m out  :hi:

Offline Trickus

£200 for 30 mins  :wacko: :crazy:

But as usual it’s your cash so no criticism on how you spend it.

Offline monstermuncher

Chatted to her on SA. She wanted 600ppm. Wouldn't budge.

Offline Boinky

What would you get for your £600?

A monthly 2hour date?

Offline monstermuncher

Can't really remember but don't think she put a time on the meets. Didn't really discuss it with her when she said what she wanted for ppm

Offline Geeman2020

Thanks for the review.

I was quite interested in her as I do like an American accent - but the deposit and high rates are a simple no-go for me, and at 200 per h/h a facial would need to be a 'facial' :scare: