Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ScottishKatie66 - Dundee  (Read 1817 times)

14 review(s) for ScottishKatherine66 (11 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline The Monk

Up in Arbroath for some business early April and planned booking up with ScottishKatie66 on my way down to Edinburgh later that day.

Coms:- Texted ScottishKatie66 from Arbroath for a available booking later that afternoon and within half a hour she replied she was available so booked up and agreed

Services: GFE, OWO half hour £90

Arrived at the post code given and text for door number was given straight away parked about 5 mins walk away, the flat was easy to find the outside and surrounding areas could do with a fresh up. Ground floor flat would not say messy but lived in on the small sided.

The Girl; mid 20s petite very slim on the skinny side with a peach bum just right for me dark hair pretty looking and pleasant A few kisses and offered a glass of water and show the bedroom again lived in look but clean. Paper work out the way and in to action. Kissing touching and got her on the bed and down on her for oral nice clean fresh was down for a good 10 mins warming up that lovely pink clit and she was enjoying getting moist and starting to make noise then got her up and into OWO which was pretty good a little dirty talk and into cow girl she was bouncing away nicely could feel the build up in the wee man so flipped her round to doggie and fucked her from behind pounding that peachy tight arse until I blow in the bag. She started to clean me up and finished off with a little hand action and oral on a semi hard wee man, think I could have gone again for a second round. So in and out in just over 30 mins great time lovely girl

« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 12:17:36 pm by The Monk »

Offline big-al93

In the wrong board, Katie is def not trans.

Offline Goldfinch