Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica 69 A - Chancery Lane  (Read 2722 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jimboslice112

External Link/Members Only

Short review on a well reviewed woman

Price: £140 for the hour

Location: The flat is nice and not run down, however her flat is on a busy street. Your more than likely to bump in to the last person that has visited.

Appearance: Curly hair, fit body, attractive face, nice blue eyes, fake tits.

Communication: Awful. I got a 'ye oke' as a confirmation text. It got better closer to the time, her comms gets better closer to the time if that says anything.

Service: OWO, DFK and protected sex. Had an ok massage in between, i've had worse before. Shes well documented as having good service however, i did find her cowgirl pretty shit. It felt like she was smashing my crotch rather than pumping it. BJ was amazing though

Conclusion: Enjoyed my time, however not very discrete location and you may not even get a chance to see her caused her texts are crap. It doesnt say on her profile but i believe she only works on the weekdays

Offline advent2016

I saw her a few years ago before I joined here and she took me to a flat that was being refurbished and had a very nice bathroom but the bedroom had no carpet, unpainted walls and a raised bed with comfy mattress but straps on all corners that she explained was for domination. From my auto-censored I note she gave very good oral/facefucking/cim/snowball and all the usual covered stuff for vaginal fucking and also I let her fuck me with a strap on and some light flogging and face sitting. One of my top punts in

I must get back and see her again.