Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a cheap punt, any reccomendations [£40-50'ish]  (Read 3281 times)

Offline xMaDDD

Hi,

Pretty new to all this but had a good look around for answers to my preferences. I'm looking for a cheap punt around Birmingham, Coventry, West Brom, Walsall & Wolverhampton... Willing to travel a bit more for the right one though. I'm also pretty open minded to whom you may suggest, any age, size, do's and dont's etc.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by:

sirpuntalot

Ill be interested to hear any suggestions on this thread. Any decent romanian girls around at the minute !!

I had a fairly decent service off Erika Live.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The czech girls in cov are always a good punt. Lovely Katty is the only one around at the moment i think.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline M8gic

Eryka live + bareback = not worth it

Offline 25nicenfun

she hid her feed back I was gonna try it

thewonderingdick

You taking a hell of a risk with Romanian girls! would not recommend one to my worst enemy

Toby

Offline xMaDDD

Thanks for the replies guy...

How ever long. I'm pretty happy with just 15 mins as a bit of a newbie, but would prefer half hour of course   :)
Banned by:

Offline xMaDDD

Busty Gina.

Saw her as one of my first, definitely a good recommendation.

But looking for some others to try...
Banned by:

willbred

Saw her as one of my first, definitely a good recommendation.

But looking for some others to try...

I have PM'd you

sirpuntalot

thewonderingdick, I wouldnt say it was a 'hell of a risk' if you use protection. Ive punted a lot of very good Romanian girls. Admittedly there are bad ones and its not just about differentiating between 'Roma' or native Romanian girls. In general i wouldn't say the service was on par with czech , polish or hungarian girls but there's definitly a few gems to be found and for £40 for a 30 minute punt when you find the right one you cant go wrong.

PuntingNoob

thewonderingdick, I wouldnt say it was a 'hell of a risk' if you use protection. Ive punted a lot of very good Romanian girls. Admittedly there are bad ones and its not just about differentiating between 'Roma' or native Romanian girls. In general i wouldn't say the service was on par with czech , polish or hungarian girls but there's definitly a few gems to be found and for £40 for a 30 minute punt when you find the right one you cant go wrong.

There are always going to be girls who give shit service, but it won't be down to the fact they're from Romania or whatever, I think most punters are aware you can't tar an entire nationality just because of a few bad experiences.

@thewonderingdick, have you ever seen a prossie before? You sound like a fantasist and complete troll IMO.