Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Annamae_Blue - Liverpool  (Read 3417 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6428152) (14 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online sevenstealth

External Link/Members Only

30mins £90

Fired off a few texts to Annamae based on reviews on here and arranged a half hour meet. Easy enough comms wise, agreed a time and then she text me the name of a well known hotel in the city centre

Gave me the room number and details 10 mins before I was due to arrive . Hotel is a big one and it’s busy so no problems getting in and out, fairly discreet and no one is arsed anyway

Quite like these type of punts where you have never seen their face before!bit of a thrill as you wait for them to answer the door

She answers the door and she is really pretty, natural beauty. Looks young, early 20s. Sweet demeanour, comes across as intelligent and well spoken. Handed over the money and was asked if I wanted to use the bathroom but I had showered just before I left the house, so she instructed me to get comfortable on the bed

She asked at each stage if I was ok with what she was about to do. First off she asked if I am ok with kissing and I said yes, she is a gentle kisser and she was wearing this nice black silky night dress started feeling her arse as she kissed me lightly and then a bit more full on but nothing too heavy, could feel myself getting hard,

Then she took off her dress and just had her knickers on, had a feel of her lovely little breasts, small and perky and her skin feels really soft. She then initiated some owo, always my favourite. This seems to be her specialty, she asked if I liked it slow and I said yes, so she licked up and down the shaft and popped the head in her mouth, felt so smooth, very sensual,she has a great technique where she wanks your cock as she sucks the head, I then started to play with her pussy a bit, felt moist but she did seem slightly startled at one point which suggested she is a bit sensitive down there

She then asked if I wanted to put a condom on but I was enjoying the oral too much so I asked if she could continue doing that for a bit first, which she was fine with. She just looks so good with a cock in her mouth. Cos she is only slight as well it makes you feel as though you’ve got a bigger cock seeing her small hands and pretty little mouth going to work on it!

I then asked for some 69, she tasted nice ,though sensed she didn’t want me to go too deep, while at the other end I did try the odd thrust of the hips to get my cock further down her throat, which she seemed fine with. Eventually she stopped and got a condom out. I looked down and my cock was drenched in saliva!which looked great, on with the condom and she asked what position I wanted to start with. I started with her on top, she is super tight, and did seem to wince a little bit, but once she started riding it was fine, I grabbed her butt cheeks and then felt down to her pussy lips gripping onto my cock and she felt really wet which was amazing, she did then say it was hurting a bit and I was fine to revert back to her sucking my cock

So off with the condom and she started sucking and Jerking away, before she did this she just asked me if I wanted to come in her mouth to which I said yes, not long after with her expert sucking and stroking I was blasting a load in her mouth, she kept it there a while then headed to the bathroom

While she is a little bit shy and reserved she 100% knows how to handle a cock. Refreshing girl, a great 30mins punt imo

Offline frankc

Sounds interesting,  thanks for the review

Offline Jayp232323

Did she not offer to swallow or did you not ask? Planning to meet her soon so want to know what she prefers doing. I love a girl that enjoys swallowing especially if she can take a throatpie but from her reviews it’s hard to tell. As in did she take you deep when you came or just suck on the head?

Online sevenstealth

Did she not offer to swallow or did you not ask? Planning to meet her soon so want to know what she prefers doing. I love a girl that enjoys swallowing especially if she can take a throatpie but from her reviews it’s hard to tell. As in did she take you deep when you came or just suck on the head?

I didn’t ask about the swallowing, she’s friendly though and I’m sure it would be fine to ask, she jerked me off really fast nice strokes while my head was in her mouth and continued to wank and suck still I had finished cumming, felt really nice tbh, wouldn’t say at any stage it was full on deep throat though

Offline bayekofthecreed

I have noticed that a few punters have said that Annamae has complained of being in pain during penetration. I'm wondering if she has vaginismus or just has a really tight fanny? It would put me off a bit if she said she was in pain while my cock was inside her.