Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamond Horny Pussy - Stratford E15 (East London)  (Read 419 times)

Offline habbono11

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Finally had a chance to make a review on this WG

So I have been seeing her for quite sometime but I will try and give a run down of my first experience

Comms: very easy to communicate and get the address, she used to work in Plaistow but now works a lot more independently in Stratford(vivastreet)
She is the one on the phone.

Place: when she was in Plaistow it was just a house on the main road so you have to try and be as discreet as humanly possible  :D but now, she is just off Maryland station.

Girl: Definitely the girl in the pictures, opened the door to the side in a robe. Let her walk in front and her bum was just shaking as she walked up the stairs which got me a semi. When the robe came off, she was just in her underwear and bra. Definitely a pear shaped woman, small to medium breast with a large arse on her. Definitely real and soft with some weight to it. Very nicely shaped.

Action: I opted for an hour, exchanged the cash and she went to stash it. I stripped down and waited for a minute or 2 and she came in with music blasting and seemingly very cheerful and excited.
She twerked on me which got me rock solid and a lot of touchy feeling play. She went down and gave me OWO and went to town. I didn’t know what to do with my hands but grab her huge arse and spank it.
After a couple mins, she exchanged put on a fresh condom and we went into doggy. And might I say what an experience. The ripples and waves almost put me in a trance lol. I was pounding away and wanted to get my moneys worth for the hour. Flipped her over for missionary and pounded away and her tits were just all over the place. Then I let one off in the dom.
After some chitchat, I looked at her arse and her body and she walked around the room and I was hard again. (On to the next pounding)
Went to town and tried every possible position in the book, cowgirl, missionary, on the side, etc. Opted to finish in doggy and was holding onto her waist which is much smaller than her arse so just imagine the sight.
After all that, I got a massage and had a shower then said my byes and left a very happy man.

- as I said above I’ve been seeing her for some time on and off for probably a year and we are comfortable with each other. But I would definitely recommend if you are into big ass black women.

9/10 for me, just wish she offered more stuff like anal and etc.

Offline signy

Did you mean to put this in the London review section? I assume it was within the 6/12 month review period and that it is a positive review. It can be moved if you so wish.

Offline habbono11

Hi there
You are correct not sure as to why it posted here, how do I move it or if you can please do it

Thanks

Offline lillythesavage

Independent my ass, look who posted the Viva ad  :lol:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi there
You are correct not sure as to why it posted here, how do I move it or if you can please do it

Thanks
You need to say what rating you want to give it, we can't decide on your behalf.

Edit

A bit pointless you reviving a 3 year old thread to say you've posted a review, it will be at the top of the page for anyone to see.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 02:45:52 pm by daviemac »