Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet - Stunning classy sexy Canadian - Inverness  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Sid745

External Link/Members Only

I've been making regular trips to Inverness with work for a while now and decided it was time to see what the place had to offer in the way of punting, the short answer is not much.

After a few weeks of scammers wanting a depoist for a taxi, I finally caved and thought I'd give this young lady a try, I really should have known better.

Advertised at £80 for half an hour with obviously professional/touched up pictures and a video, I decided to have a gamble. Fired off a text asking for a half hour booking later on that evening, got a quick reply with the postcode and prices for half an hour and an hour (£120), replied asking if that included OWO as it was on the profile, quick "yes babe" reply.  Followed up by asking her nationality as it was starting to seem suspect, get a reply confirming she is from Canada.

My plans then changed and I asked if I could bring the booking forward to approx 45 minutes time, another "Yes babe" reply.  As I am writting this I know that I should have known better and got what I deserved but hopefully this will serve as a lesson to both myself and someone else about letting the wee head rule the big head.

Arrived on the street and got confirmation of the door number, top floor Air BnB type place which was clean and tidy, met at the door by a young dark haired lady, very slim, not that pretty and covered in tattoos.  I was expecting a blonde girl of a similar age with no tattoos.  Then she starts talking and Canadian she is not, most likely Romanian.  Now I know, I had the chance to walk then and there but wee head in charge and a desire to get something, in this desert over ruled my common sense.

Shown into the room and another girl appears at her back, also not the girl in the photos, she is obviosuly the talker, asks me how long I want and if I want both of them or to pick one.  I decide fuck it and take the second girl, she is a bit prettier but both had decent slim bodies with a nice handful.  Appearancewise, I wouldn't have been disappointed with either.

Hand over the cash and told to get undressed while she disappears.  She returns, pulls the condom and the lube from the drawer and starts to pull away on me to get me hard.  At this point I decide to see about the aforementioned OWO, I get a dirty look and "this is extra babe", no it isn't, I straight out asked if it was included and has told yes, "this mistake babe, if you want, £20 extra".  So I let her do her thing and get a few mintues of lacklustre OW before she pops up and suggests doggy.  At this point I just want to shoot my load and be done with it so I pop round the back.  She does have a great body to be fair and I hammer away for a while before I decide I want to make it uncomfortable for her and ask her to turn round into mish.  I get on top and start to work away again, forcing it as deep as I can while she tries to limit penetration, then I tried to get her legs over my shoulders but that was a complete no no, so she just lay there taking it, looking away the whole time until I was done.

Quickly dressed and out the door.

Chances are the profile won't be around for long and she'll be off to the next city but I really should have known better.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Olek121

Trying to make it uncomfortable for her? 

That makes for uncomfortable reading!

Sorry but no matter how badly you've been short changed you should cut your losses and walk away.

Offline Happyjose

I hammer away for a while before I decide I want to make it uncomfortable for her and ask her to turn round into mish.  I get on top and start to work away again, forcing it as deep as I can while she tries to limit penetration, then I tried to get her legs over my shoulders but that was a complete no no, so she just lay there taking it, looking away the whole time until I was done.

No matter how you read that, it’s clear the OP is a fucking disgrace.

Ripped off or not, this kind of behaviour gives other punters a bad name.