Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: WhiteSwan - London Outcall - Overwhelmingly Positive  (Read 3955 times)

18 review(s) for whiteswan (18 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline titanph

External Link/Members Only

BLUF- Best time i've spent with a girl for sure

Price- £400 for 3 hours

Date- Recently

Comms- Initially messaged on AW to organise, a bit of back and forth and when agreed placed the booking. Exchanged numbers and messaged a day before to confirm and answer any questions if needed.

Girl/Looks- Has clear photos on her page, and in person she is a stunning blonde with a great toned body and a great sized pair of tits made to be handled. she has a shy demeanour to her as well which plays into the role even more.

Location- Hotel in London

Meet- What a list we got through: Body writing, body worship, body examination, pet play, collars, watersports, orgasm control, toys, anal, DP, DFK, OWO, face fucking, lapdancing, performing with toys, verbal humiliation.

WS arrived and we had a brief chat and got to know each other. Then we started. She stripped slightly as i examined her body and then she gave me a lapdance, she was coy and shy and waiting for further instruction. Lead her to my crotch where she gave great, deep oral and held me in her for as long as i wanted. All of which accompanied by constant verbal humiliation which she loves. Attached one of her collars and a butt plug to match and lead her around the room. I stopped for a drink and she started to lick and worship all of my body.

More oral and then i lead her to the bathroom and instructed her to pee in the shower. She duly oblidged and licked up any that had splashed onto me. It was my turn and before i could get it going she had me in her mouth and didn't spill a drop, a truly thirsty girl. She cleaned herself up and rejoined me. We then wrote on her body and she rode me CG on the sofa. All of this with a toy in her ass. From here we moved around to the bed, a lot of doggy and cowgirl and her performing with me with her face into the floor. We kept going all the way to the time and she constantly was begging to cum, and i let her as she had done so well.

Conclusion- This was, I believe my best punt, and i will definitely book her again. I wish she could offer an incall but i'm willing to make the arrangements work as it was such a great punt.

Online hendrix

Great review!  :thumbsup: she's awesome  :kissgirl:

Online Magicman1122

Great review,  really peaked my interest and have reached out to WS on AW privately to see about arranging a meet next week.

However replies back seem to be very slow, do either you or Hendrix have a contact number you can share. If so please PM me.

Offline lillythesavage

Great review,  really peaked my interest and have reached out to WS on AW privately to see about arranging a meet next week.

However replies back seem to be very slow, do either you or Hendrix have a contact number you can share. If so please PM me.

If they gave you a number they would be blocked and so would you, come across these part timers myself, they vet by email and choose who they meet  :hi:

Offline titanph

Yeah, she really is a stunning performer.

And as said, sorry but I won’t share her number. She is part time and clearly has a bursting inbox, hopefully you manage to get through.

Online Magicman1122

Fair enough… certainly not looking to get anyone in trouble!!

Have everything crossed she will answer my call (email)    :)

Offline MLawro93

Always tempted to meet this one but I think I would be so out of my depth  :D Not sure how you guys manage sometimes