Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie-English - Nottingham  (Read 1859 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6394895) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline alftupper

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

This one seems to be changing her profile on a daily basis, including her prices, pictures and now location. If I hadn't seen her I would doubt she was genuine. Easy enough to contact first through AW, then a phone call and a text on the day to confirm. She was in a new build house in West Bridgford when I saw her, even though her location was down as NG1.

As for her gallery, she is the girl in the pink lingerie, and the black one piece with with black stockings.

I paid £90 for a half hour.

Defiantly English, easy to talk to and pleasant.

Once in the bedroom she stripped down to her stockings, and I had a good old play with her tits. Enhanced, but still quite soft. Then started to finger her pussy, she was alright with this but asked me to be gentle. I then went down on her, nice tasting and she made the odd noise of encouragement. When I surfaced I tried to kiss her, but even though I had asked about fk, she refused saying she didn't want to ruin her makeup. Started on her tits again, while doing this she produced some lube and started to give me one of the best handjobs I've had. This got me excited and eager for the main event, started in missionary, and then changed to doggie. The wardrobe had a full length mirror and watching myself slipping a length to a good looking 20 something, sent me over the edge and I started the vinegar strokes. This did not go down well, and she asked me to be more gentle, but it was too late for that.

This would have been a positive, if it wasn't for no fk, and although the way the meet went I didn't ask for oral, I suspect it would have been covered.

If you want a limited services vanilla punt with an attractive young woman, fair enough. If you want a bit more I don't think she'll deliver.

Offline papak

Cheers for this! She's now showing as being in Lincoln and got rid of the fake photo.

Offline Jacobkim

Thanks for the reviews! She refused to do half hr with me. I hate wen they charge a top price for a vanila service.  :thumbsdown:  is she slim or curvy around the back side? Did she refused owo?

Offline alftupper

Thanks for the reviews! She refused to do half hr with me. I hate wen they charge a top price for a vanila service.  :thumbsdown:  is she slim or curvy around the back side? Did she refused owo?

Curvy enough for me, certainly looked it in doggy.

I didn't ask for oral so she didn't refuse owo. But going from my time with her I wouldn't be surprised if she would refuse.

I've just looked at her profile, and it's changed again. Location is back in Nottingham, not Lincoln, and she's using a picture that isn't her, I really don't know why she keeps doing this.

I've attached a picture from her profile which is of her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dipper

Ooh. Fitty.  :wacko:

But not at a ton for 30.

Offline papak

I've just looked at her profile, and it's changed again. Location is back in Nottingham, not Lincoln, and she's using a picture that isn't her, I really don't know why she keeps doing this.

Very odd, not sure why she thinks that is a good idea. I did watch one of her videos and it sounded like a woman was filming her. Maybe there's two people using the same profile and there's a chance the other one subs in if the person you saw isn't feeling it or already busy.

Offline Maverick1138

check out my review, I saw "her" if that was her, and she was not the girl in the photos, she was mix race/african girl (nice body, enhanced tits) but possibly the "other" girl that switches with her - they both have blonde hair (although the one I saw had a wig).....not great really.