Author Topic: Kim Hot_ - Birmingham - Don’t waste your money  (Read 820 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6705856) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5572862) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Juankerr]

Offline Sonofstimpy

Quick review, saw the ad and decided to try ‘Kim’ for a massage, oral with condom and meet me in lingerie stockings and suspenders. After a few good text messages l all was confirmed and time arranged. Communication was very good no issues. Ad said Hungarian but who knows was Eastern European of some decent.

I made my way round to Kim’s apartment which is by a pub near the cube, as I walked down I could see a few outside the pub having a smoke so I waited a couple of minutes for them to clear off and made my way in. Kim had text me her apartment number so no hassles getting into the building quickly.

I found the apartment knocked on the door and this is where it all started to go down hill. Girl hiding behind the door wasn’t the girl in the pictures but seeing as I’m now inside I thought see how it goes as long as It goes well. The girl I met was ok to look at small thinly built small chest and covered in tattoos which didn’t do anything for her. I didn’t find her overly attractive but wasn’t ugly.

After the agreed messages via text there was then some confusion over what I wanted eventually we got to £120 for the hour massage and oral with condom (I should have walked at this point as I wa having doubts) any I paid up asked for a shower and asked where the lingerie was, she was wearing underwear but nothing like requested. She replied with don’t have stockings …..

I took a quick shower and returned to the room dried off a bit more and sat on the side of the bed ‘Kim came stood in front of me removed her bra so I went in for the tits a few seconds later she was pulling away saying too painful stop now …….ffs !!

So I moved onto the bed thinking maybe some massage and time on my balls will do the trick but no all she tried was wanking me off with no effort, enthusiasm or remote interest after about 5-10 minutes I asked her to stop I got dressed and walked. Absolute waste of my time and money .

I’m review I won’t be trying for a round 2 l, there was another person in the flat I heard conversations whilst taking a shower . I don’t know wether to say b&q or just false advertising. But I won’t be trying again.


External Link/Members Only

Offline Juankerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,385
  • Likes: 18
  •  
  • Reviews: 63


Offline Juankerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,385
  • Likes: 18
  •  
  • Reviews: 63

Yes that’s the one.

Thanks for confirming it was Zita that you saw  :hi:

She did a B & S on another punter recently...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=341349.0

Offline Spurt

Thanks for this invaluable heads up.
They sound like a pair to be well avoided and hopefully their phones will go very quiet.