Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katalea_Ex_Model - Cambridge  (Read 2990 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445721) (20 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline craig0151

Link: External Link/Members Only

Name: Katalea

Fee: £60 30 mins

Comms: Ideal really ,seems nice and straight forward communication by WhatsApp.

Location: Clean, quiet, flat - easy parking available within 5min walk.

Physical: Small height , amazing tits , pretty face with good lips, pussy abit meh loose and big

Details of session: Arrived and was buzzed in , open the door topless in black thong. Went for a shower then came in to her on bed. She gave OW which was alot of fast up and down motion no real skill involved, then i fucked her in various postions which is great with those tits so fun , asked to COB but she said no so just in bag and left.

Conclusion : Nice girl for sure , will be going back to try her and sofia soon i think!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 02:56:35 pm by craig0151 »

Offline Roverboy

Sounds like a similar experience, let’s hope she keeps up the quality
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 04:17:47 pm by Roverboy »

Offline Awpunter

I noticed how her pussy hole is big. Not a problem for me. I wonder if it’s nature or nurture.
The vulva is nice and soft and beautiful to kiss.

Offline HotSausage

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 2
She looks great in the AW pics, but I'm not sure about those lips here!

External Link/Members Only

Offline craig0151

thats another katalea , whats her adultwork link?

Offline HotSausage

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 2
Ah OK, thanks. The phone number is the same.

Offline Pat

What part of Cambridge does she work from

Offline hawai1

How is she "another Katalea" while both the name and phone number are the same?
I doubt on whose are all these positives on UKP site.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 02:46:53 pm by hawai1 »
Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline craig0151

yeah it is the same number actually, but the pictures arent her

Offline hawai1

yeah it is the same number actually, but the pictures arent her

Her Name is the same as well
Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline norwichfunseeker

Number is the same
Name is the same
Text on AW and VS is the same
Profiles have different pics, but I haven't seen her personally so I can't say if any are accurate, although her plentyful reviews suggest the aw ones are accurate for those who been lucky enough to visit and kind enough to review.

Offline Flightfan

Number is the same
Name is the same
Profiles have different pics, but I haven't seen her personally so I can't say if any are accurate, although her plentyful reviews suggest the aw ones are accurate for those who been lucky enough to visit and kind enough to review.

Her rates are the same too.

Her AW photos could be older before all the tattoos.

If it's not the same girl then it could be the same Sergie.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 06:13:27 am by Flightfan »

Offline RogerThat

The rather heavy hand of Mr. Photoshop (Sergei) has been there, in a lot of photos.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 08:49:17 am by RogerThat »

Offline Cambridgy

Number is the same
Name is the same

AW photos are a good representation - she is naturally very pretty and looks good without make-up.
Viva pics aren’t her…

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well i have her private pic's downloaded and unless there hes been a LOT of photo shopping the tatt on her right arm between elbow and wrist shows a mans head on the inside of her arm but its not ther on another photo which i suppose proves that it, or they, have been photo shopped or the tatt was a more recent addition but it does look differnt to the Viva street pics which make her look very sun tanned so perhaps they were taken a while ago?, bit odd the differing  tatt's which may make you think that she is another girll and i think either she is or one set of pics were taken a time ago when she was younger i don't think shes just 20 more like 23 to maybe 25!..

Futhermore she has now nowhere near the pumped up lips, they seem quite normal!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 01:31:35 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline RogerThat

I was looking mainly at thighs, bums and curves :}