Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY LOVER REGINA - Enfield  (Read 2927 times)

30 review(s) for ANAL LOVER REGINA XX (23 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to all who have previously reviewed Regina.

This meeting took place back in January, just off the Hertford road in Enfield. Responsive comms, no issues there. Think she deals with her own phone. Flat was quite basic but bedroom and shower clean enough. Regina mentioned she moves around and wasn't happy with the flat.

I actually wanted to go for 30 minutes, but she just assumed I wanted a quickie and said "15 minutes ok?" -  this kind of put me off and made me think paying for 30 minutes wouldn't be worth it, so I agreed to 15 minutest at £40.

Appearance-wise, she is ok. Very bangable body, and the new bolt-ons looked good to me. My main gripe was her teeth - not the best, clear signs of smoke stain and breath. I did actually tell her and she said no problem and went to freshen up with listerine.

French kiss delivered well, she turned around and started to gyrate her lovely ass into me, whilst turning her neck back for what became DFK. I thought this was really hot - groped her tits and pussy while standing like this. Onto the bed for OWO which was decent and slow. No angry rushed handjob. She then sits on top of me while me kiss, rubbing her pussy on my cock...I do not suspect she was trying to initiate bareback, but I do not like it when SPs do this.

She was very wet which was great to see, so on with the condom and away we go. She's a good fuck, knows what she's doing. No rushing or mentioning of time as well (which is surprising given that she suggested a 15 minute session).

Swapped positions into mish then standing doggy in that original position we started with, again she was turning her neck round for DFK. Excellent stuff, finished in the bag.

Cannot really fault this experience at all. I was in and out in exactly 22 minutes.

Online tantraman

Appearance-wise, she is ok. Very bangable body, and the new bolt-ons looked good to me. My main gripe was her teeth - not the best, clear signs of smoke stain and breath.

... photos collected here :music:

Offline bedhedred

I walked away from her...

Also I went to try out Regina in Tottenham. I got in the door. She looked very different. Quite old. Different hair colour. I hadn't got far into her flat when I caught a tiny glimpse of a bloke in another room. I got spooked and left immediately. No way I'm going through with a punt with some bloke there. Especially if he's not a client humping another girl in the flat.

Offline Makka124

I walked away from her...

Yes that’s unpredictable situation as you could potentially get robbed