Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katalea_Ex_Model - Cambridge  (Read 1010 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445721) (20 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Roverboy

Comms

After previous positives I decided to join the fun and messaged late Friday and got the last appointment of the evening. Comms we’re all straightforward and parking in the industrial estate was fine. There was a bit of coming and going by the entrance so not sure if she is operating back to back bookings

Meet

Once inside was met by a decent looking girl,gorgeous mouth, slightly thinner than I thought but overall attractive. Agreed on 30 mins with kissing for £80. started off by asking me to undress whilst she stashed the cash. Then straight into DFK which was great and got me going. Onto the bed and I had good old suck on her lovely boobs. Agree with other reviews they are a decent set and responsive nipples and she seemed to enjoy it.
Worked my way down and gave her about 10 mins of oral and she got wet before she did the same to me. Oral was protected but she was good at it and took my whole length a few times not that I’m that big.
She then climbed on top, more kissing and she rode the fuck out of me until I couldn’t hold on any longer and filled the bag. She popped to bathroom and passed me wipes to sort myself out. No offer of shower but I wasn’t bothered.

Conclusion

A decent P&D and seemed friendly and a bit of chat afterwards, she confirmed she’s around for a couple of months. I would probably return as there is such a lack of anyone decent in the area but slight concern is how much volume she will now be getting and if the service remains as good

External Link/Members Only

Offline hawai1

Thanks mate for this additional review .

The current luck of SPs supply in Cambridge is in her favour; however I think she MAY still
continue to attract and succeed hugely if, and only if:

- She maintains at least same level of good service as you said. 
- She maintains a reasonable price.
- She keeps a good attitude.

Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Roverboy

Welcome mate, yes let’s hope so, as we are sadly still lacking any quality in the city