Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy Spicy Kay - Liverpool  (Read 2320 times)

26 review(s) for saucy spicy kay (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gregstephens6969

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 mins which these days is great value.

Comms: called Kay around 16:30 and had arranged to meet at 16:45 within 15 mins! Great comms, rang when I arrived at the location which as stated before by others in on the docks merchant quarters think any regular punter in Liverpool knows the one. She answered phone immediately gave me the door code and apartment number and up I went.

Meet: usual behind the door setup, the door opened as I approached which is always good. Inside I went although other reviews said how attractive Kay was, I was still surprised he’s a real hottie for her age! Anyway paperwork sorted and through to the bedroom where she joined me wearing a sexy outfit, bit of kissing and cuddling, then I moved to kissing her nipples and then down to her pussy which I ate, was very clean and tasted great! She enjoyed that so onto her giving me OWO which was ok, nothing amazing definitely had worse but also had better, no complaints though! Then I asked for 69 and sit on my face so I could eat her pussy some more and gave her a bit of rimming which she seemed to enjoy. Then on with the bag for sex in my favourite position which is cowgirl I grabbed her tits as bounced on my cock! I came in the bag which I don’t mind, great right pussy!

Ended with a nice chat and chill, would recommend if you are looking for good value and fun meet!

Overall 7/10, would definitely return