Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA__ - Shoreditch, London  (Read 2035 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline getfree3030

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1h
Price: £200 Incall
When: 1 month ago

Comms
•   Excellent. Replies always in less than a couple hours. Confirmed on the day and when there, had to call to be guided in.

•   Shoreditch c. 10 minutes walking from Old Street Station, London.
•   Nice recently renovated apartment with normal bedroom (with a big mirror in front of the bed) and modern super clean bathroom (all toiletries and mouthwash provided).

Girl
•   Exactly like her pictures, possibly slightly better in person.
•   Beautiful face. C. 165cm tall. Very slim and toned (like in the photos), she must go the gym a lot. Petite ass not too firm not too soft.
•   Enhanced breasts, well proportioned, quite solid but not unpleasant to touch. Nipples somewhat reactive (not an expert on enhanced boobs!).
•   Age 27 seems right.
•   Pleasant girl, friendly and polite, but not super chatty and somewhat reserved.

Meet
•   She kissed me as soon as I entered the door.
•   Sorted paperwork and quick shower.
•   After the shower, started with L/DFK (it was light, but she definitely used the tongue so not great, not terrible), on offer throughout the entire punt.
•   Then moved to OWO in front of the mirror, not the best I had but without any particular fault and still exciting (ie good pressure/suction on the right points, did ¾ DT and once almost full DT, licking the balls as well).
•   Then her trademark question “bum or pussy?”, to which I obviously replied the former. Condom on, lubed and went in like a vacuum. Quite tight. Lost track of time while pounding her in front of the mirror in doggie and then mish. Very engaged and energetic, with lots of eye contact, L/DFK, her playing with her clit and intense expressions watching the mirror.
•   She then put her vibrating butt plug in her ass and I fucked her pussy in mish, doggie and cowgirl/reverse CG (she deff knows how to ride and her butt wiggling in rev CG is surely one for the wank-bank). The vibrations down there were quite fun.
•   Finished on her tits (as she doesn’t do CIM/CIF) and she spread the cum all over her boobs/chest and then went to wash it.
•   Some relax and chat about random stuff, then showered and left.

Will I be going back? – Yes. I don’t think it’s an out of the world experience like with Lola or Ameera (especially at 200£ ph), but she does nothing wrong and I definitely had a fun time.

TL;DR:

Positives
•   Beautiful girl with an almost perfect slim/fit body (had she small boobs, it would be perfect)
•   Extremely professional: comms, top notch facilities, drinks, mirror, politeness, service/tries hard to please, few sex tricks and lots of energy. You can see that she has looked into every detail of her job.

Neutral
•   She was polite, friendly and accommodating. However, there was some distance/you could tell everything is organised and rehearsed; she didn’t crazily engage or live the moment like Ameera or Lola (but then again those are/were the gold standard so there’s that).

Negatives
•   She doesn’t allow fingering, CIM/CIF.