Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monica American "Masseuse" - FS/FBSM - TOFTT  (Read 999 times)

Offline me_crat

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened early March

£150 total for 1 hour (£50 extra for FS)

Comms: Handles her own comms, whatsapp has a canned reply, but pretty responsive. Sends pics on request - not great ones, still flattering.

5 min walk from Bayswater in the council estate. Pretty bare minimum - crap shower, bare flat. Shares with another WG for safety as they're both indy.

The girl: 5
Girl is average at best. Pretty unkept looking, not tidy at all, room is bare and looks like a student room. Stubbly legs and pussy - only found this part out once the massage started sadly, as the b2b didn't kick in yet. Definitely American by accent, but French, not so sure about that. Very thick, about 5'2" and PAWGy but I was just not into it.

The meet: 3
Definitely not a masseuse. Massage was weak, no pressure, nothing, just literally covered me with baby oil, way too much and just wiped hands around. B2b was not great, as above, a bunch of stubble and she had no clue what she was doing. Moved on to OWO for a while, technique was pretty weak, popped the dom on and blasted in the bag doggy as quickly as possible. Wanted to just nut and run really. Shower was the most enjoyable part as I was COVERED in baby oil.

Verdict: Negative all around. Amateur performance by a sub par provider, in a meh location. Look elsewhere and don't waste ya money or time

Offline Atrueyorkie

Thanks for the review, I remember scrolling past her on the site. Seems like I dodged a bullet on that one  :hi: