Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mya Mya8 Kensington and Chelsea  (Read 1926 times)

25 review(s) for Gorgeous.Adelle (8 positive, 7 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
19 review(s) for gorgeous adelle (6 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline TheDarknight

External Link/Members Only

alright here we go...

Kensington and Chelsea

price/time

80/30mins
150/ 1 hour

Summary

Mya or Adelle as history mentions... so location wise driving is not ideal if you are a driver parking is free after 22:00 around this location however there is a few spots of pay and display if you look hard enough which are free post 18:30 so get there in good time, train or bus is probably best.

Upon meet she is a stunning dress size 6 all her photos on here are accurate not going to lie she was unbelievably fit from what i saw jeeez...

she has obviously been reviewed well, however seems to be a mix but i don't know why?! maybe its hit or miss and i got lucky... i think its most likely what you want from the experience. personally im not a gfe guy i just wanna go in.. f... and leave.

Sex did doggy(pow), mish(woo), cowgirl(ohhhhh) OW very enthusiastic throughout her effort was A* she really did put a shift in had me done as she rode me like a woman in control.

Conclusion: Classy, elegant and wild, highly recommend her as i say being a P&D guy she was worth it. Maybe be a bit much for some but for me worth it.

nananana....

Offline tantraman

... she is a stunning dress size 6 all her photos on here are accurate not going to lie she was unbelievably fit from what i saw jeeez...

... said photos all collected here :wacko: