Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Adalabel - Not as good as the first meet - White City  (Read 937 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5086098) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Magic500

External Link/Members Only

Happened last month. Took a while to contact her by email but eventually got there.
About five minutes walk from white city station. Busy urban area.
Found the flat and buzzed in. The flat was quite nice but the bedroom was a bit dimly lit.

Had wanted to see Adalabel for a while  but covid lockdowns were always getting in the way. I first saw her in 2019 before covid and her rates were cheaper.
She now charges £150 for half hour and £200 for the hour.

The first time I saw her she had been very enthusiastic and was more willing to perform. Now I noticed there was a marked decline in the quality of service.
Looks wise she has dark hair and has a Romanian or ex Soviet states look about her but with an English accent.
Quite a big girl.. not a BBW. Not fat. Just tall and full figured. Cellulite on her thighs and bit of a stomach. Not gym toned.

She was quite friendly but invited me to undress and shower while she walked about. Seemed rather business like. The room didn't have much space so left my clothes unhung.
Adalabel was rather quiet and joined me on the bed after I'd given her paperwork. Kissing wasn't that deep.. mainly lips.
She has dropped the kinkier services from her menu such as being sub. 
After some light oral without we tried a few positions. However, there was something lacking and it felt rather mechanical. I felt that I was the one putting more effort into the punt than she was.
Rather a let down compared to when I saw her a couple of years ago.
Probably not enough to merit a negative but neither a positive at the increased rates. There was some clock watching and after the initial cum in doggy seemed a bit reluctant to work hard to get me fired up again, settling for a massage instead.
Cleaned up in the bathroom and left after saying our goodbyes.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Looks wise she has dark hair and has a Romanian or ex Soviet states look about her but with an English accent.

She didn't have a Gorbachev style birth mark on her forehead did she?? :D