Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley - Chichester/Eastleigh  (Read 2464 times)

Offline sunbunny

External Link/Members Only
Hayley has added some interesting photos to her public gallery. Some of you out there are weird fuckers.

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13
External Link/Members Only
Hayley has added some interesting photos to her public gallery. Some of you out there are weird fuckers.

Haha - it's you that has been looking and as they say, 'takes one to know one'!

Offline Whiteknight

Offline threechilliman

If you like Nuns!
My best punt by a country mile was with a nun. I suspect she wasn't really a nun, possibly a WG in a clever disguise.

Offline signy

Nuns. Always a good roleplay, and less common than you would think given that the costume is easily obtainable.

The cowgirl is original though; I've never seen that one before. What part would I play? Go for Woody and the full Toy Story experience? How about finding a horse costume? Could play a steer that needs tying up, but I don't think I could take the branding. Very tempting to give Hayley another go.

Offline John987654321

She looks gorgeous - weird costumes aside. I see she was well reviewed here but all the revies are about 6 years old. Has anyone seen her recently?

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
She looks gorgeous - weird costumes aside. I see she was well reviewed here but all the revies are about 6 years old. Has anyone seen her recently?

:unknown:

Not sure where you’re seeing that.  When I press the “110 reviews for Hayley” link they seem to come in order of most recent first, with 5 since the start of December.

Offline John987654321

:unknown:

Not sure where you’re seeing that.  When I press the “110 reviews for Hayley” link they seem to come in order of most recent first, with 5 since the start of December.

Oops. User error! Thanks for putting me right. 110 positive, 0 neutral or negative. That's staggering. Straight to the top of the HL for Hayley.

Offline timsussex

I've already reviewed Hayley 3 times so thought that was enough !

I saw her at her new (quite posh) flat in Chichester and commented that it was the fifth place I'd seen her - she replied that I had a long way to go as someone was coming the next day who would be notching up his 13th location !

Offline WelshClipper

There are bad wgs
There are mediocre wgs
There are good wgs
There are excellent wgs

....and then there is Haley  :yahoo:

Please pardon the touting, just in fun.  :hi:

Offline tel_house

I've already reviewed Hayley 3 times so thought that was enough !

I saw her at her new (quite posh) flat in Chichester and commented that it was the fifth place I'd seen her - she replied that I had a long way to go as someone was coming the next day who would be notching up his 13th location !

I've seen Hayley over 30 times not only as a 1:1 but in 3somes, 4somes and at parties. first time was in Oct 2013. I think its been in 7 different places as well.

There's a reason why I keep seeing her and its not just because there's very little of any quality in Southern Hampshire.

TH

Offline timsussex

There are bad wgs
There are mediocre wgs
There are good wgs
There are excellent wgs

well we might excuse the mild tout but some girls get very upset when you spell their names incorrectly !   :lol:

Offline WelshClipper

well we might excuse the mild tout but some girls get very upset when you spell their names incorrectly !   :lol:

Shit damn and blast it.  :angry:

:rolleyes:

Online Circusboy

She is amazing - I’ll never forget when she had me tied up and was fucking me with a strap-on and  doing  strong poppers and we went a bit too far and I passed out! She is filth and fun and there is nothing like her awesome pale arse and pussy sat on your face!

Offline king tarzan

There are bad wgs
There are mediocre wgs
There are good wgs
There are excellent wgs

Belgorian and sensualencounter will have hardonz on your last sentence 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac