Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXSWEETIEXX  (Read 2348 times)

1 review(s) for xxx sweetie xxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline realnicky42

Hi All,
  Contacted this lady through AW and made arrangements to meet for 1/2hr incall in Paisley.....Now her pics aint great so thought I would chance it .  DOH :vomit: on her profile she says 46!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aye right try 56 , said to her sorry but offer her a tenner to see her naked. Well has any body seen the film Kingpin with woody Harrison... the old wifey  ITs her honest... And her belly hides her fanny ...... that has put me of punting well till the next time  :D

BigFred

Normally I would say where's the link, but a 56yo from Paisley?
I don't want to know.

Hotintheshade

Thank fuck for this site and you guys, name and shame the beasts  :scare:

Offline auldie63

Here's another wee cracker from Paisley to whet your sick appetite

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Go on wid ye? eh! wid ye?

Saw this one coming from a local housing scheme one morning, going to work obviously, and believe me the photos are rather flattering.

Offline pay as u hoe

its odd that the OP is so dissapointed with her appearance that he would want to bail only to then  offer her a tenner to take her kit off, and its equally inprobable that she would then oblige. I doubt it went down like that.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 02:10:06 pm by pay as u hoe »

Offline realnicky42

its odd that the OP is so dissapointed with her appearance that he would want to bail only to then  offer her a tenner to take her kit off, and its equally inprobable that she would then oblige. I doubt it went down like that.
Hi Pay as u hoe,   When i said i have changed my mine , she frowned quite a bit and i feared for my life so quick thinking offered her a tenner to strip ...  Honest .
Nicky :hi:

Offline pay as u hoe

she frowned quite a bit and i feared for my life so quick thinking offered her a tenner to strip ...  Honest .
Nicky :hi:

that must have been an extremely menacing frown.

you really are taking the piss now

Offline realnicky42

that must have been an extremely menacing frown.

you really are taking the piss now
Pay as u hoe,  all i can say is book her yourself and we will see who is taking the piss,,,,

Offline pay as u hoe

you made a incall booking of £55 for 1/2 an hour
you turn up and say something to the effect of no thanks your like the old dear out of woody harleson's king pin.
When she realises you are going to bail she frowns at you and you are overcome with fear apparantly
you then say what? strip and ill give you ten pounds even though you found her unattractive
and she then accepts you aren't going ahead with the punt and readily agrees instead to standing in front of you taking her clothes off for ten pounds. Im just saying there is a ring of bullshit about it. Ill wager if i asked her for an incall meet to watch her strip off and offered her £10 she would tell me to fuck off as i am sure she would have said  to you. 
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 09:48:13 pm by pay as u hoe »

xxx sweetie xxx

this is a lot of bullshit, this is untrue

James999

this is a lot of bullshit, this is untrue

Well your profile pictures give the impression you're a lot older than the stated age  :thumbsdown:

But I don't want to upset you, i've seen bareknuckle street fighters with less intimidating hands than yours  :scare:

External Link/Members Only

With your hands and tatts your profile reminds me of Arthur Mullard

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 11:58:19 pm by James999 »

xxx sweetie xxx

james 999 u haven't even met me have u, ur just like realnicky42, too much time on ur hands mate I see, so disgusting for a man

James999

james 999 u haven't even met me have u,

What has meeting you got to do with this, I looked at your AW profile and it reminded me of Arthur Mullard. hows that my fault, perhaps put up some decent pictures if you don't like the impression the current ones give  :thumbsdown:

Top of the pops
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 12:20:17 am by James999 »

xxx sweetie xxx

current ones lmao, as I said u haven't met me, I wouldn't like to meet u, as u are very offensive in just looking at pictures, listen mate am human, not perfect, get urself a hobbie and stop slagging off innocent people and regards that photo I look nothing like that, ur just mean and trying to look the big man, men like u look small, AGAIN UVE NEVER MET ME , don't judge a book by the cover, like u judge by a photo, nice one. get a life or a hobby

yorkshire123

Any chance of having that in English please as google translate doesn't seem to recognise what language your writing in (other on-line translators are available, just to cover the no touting rule)  :unknown:

James999

I look nothing like that,
AGAIN UVE NEVER MET ME

Why put up pictures if you look nothing like them? As people like to portray themselves in a positive way that would mean you're worse than them  :scare:

As for never meeting you, we agreed on that earlier, why do you keep repeating it, it sounds as if it's something your therapissed has told you to trot out instead of facing reality  :timeout:

Offline Alexix

honestly, she reminds me a WWE wrestler