Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jay of amour  (Read 556 times)

Offline Davey677

External Link/Members Only

I noticed jays profile on the amour website a few weeks ago and was tempted just for something different, however after discovering her AW profile this morning, I think Maybe not. My reason for the post however is, I’m rather shocked to see amour have someone on their books that is advertising bareback elsewhere. Does this often go on as I’ve never seen it before

Offline Fragilehand

I noticed jays profile on the amour website a few weeks ago and was tempted just for something different, however after discovering her AW profile this morning, I think Maybe not. My reason for the post however is, I’m rather shocked to see amour have someone on their books that is advertising bareback elsewhere. Does this often go on as I’ve never seen it before
I understand your concerns I would be v pissed if I seen someone through the agency who was offering bb elsewhere. Although they maybe offering bb through the agency also? But thankfully a chubby woman with a stubble and who (accourding to her profile) could sound like barry white is at the very bottom of the bottomest punting lists
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 12:17:24 pm by simplicool »

Offline johnr1

I understand your concerns I would be v pissed if I seen someone through the agency who was offering bb elsewhere. Although they maybe offering bb through the agency also? But thankfully a chubby woman with a stubble and who (accourding to her profile) could sound like barry white is at the very bottom of the bottomest punting lists

As per above not ever for me but i see BB if now off the profile