Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara - Directors Lodge (Pinxton)  (Read 1701 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6227779) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by j122]

Offline Hereto69

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
Date - This Week
Duration - 30
Cost - £90 (inc £10 door fee)
Lady - Glam, beautiful & wickedly dirty
Comms - Clear and timely

Been wanting to see Zara for a while, with diaries not matching up until this week. Comms were easy, both by phone to DL and also texts with Zara.

This was my second visit to DL, having seeing Mya previously but this time I wanted a taboo roleplay and I'd heard Zara excels in these.  On arrival, lot's of on street parking, not the most discreet but entrance is.  Knock on door, welcomed in within a few seconds at most and lead to room by Lisa, passing the other girls lounging on sofas and already setting my mind and body racing!

The lodge is very clean, nicely decorated and you are always made to feel welcome, at ease and offered a drink. Paid £10 door fee, which if I'd been patient enough to confirm booking directly with Zara I may not have had to pay. I was too horny, lesson learned  :lol:

Lisa then went to get Zara for me as I got ready, paid door fee. On entry the room, she looks even better than her pics (to me), stunning outfit, long blonde hair, full lips, beautiful eyes and greets me with a kiss and warm embrace.  I'm made to feel further at ease, encouraged to tell Zara exactly what I want from roleplay, to which her eyes light up and we get straight to it.

Our meet included, roleplay, dirty talk (so, so good at this), dfk, being seduced, foot/body worship, edging, oral without (incredible lips and eye contact), more edging, ass and pussy worship, cowgirl and finished with me on top. At no point was I asked for paperwork, but naturally I sorted this.

Due to to being overly horny and finding Zara to be even better a roleplay than I'd hoped, I did forget to include facesitting and 69, but that wa my fault and we agreed to do it next time. Finished with a massage, great banter and then a top notch shower.

Great kinky fun, with a genuine, down to earth, insta type beautiful, glam and truly dirty and talented woman!

Parlours are not my favourite,  but I have to return to see Zara again!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 06:41:03 am by Hereto69 »

Offline wantkinkyfun

Zara is a great girl and one of a good bunch at DL.

Offline Charliehutton

Nice one, H, I do agree with you that she's a good looking girl, and good fun, too. She's also on the rota at Spangles in Ilkeston, by the way, where her stage name is Sienna.

Offline FineWine69

Bloody hell you got a lot in for half hour!

Have to agree Zara is a cracker, must get back there soon.

Offline Hereto69

Bloody hell you got a lot in for half hour!

Have to agree Zara is a cracker, must get back there soon.

Zara is indeed a cracker and one I'd enjoy spending both kink and social time with. Will be going again asap.

Offline Hereto69

Nice one, H, I do agree with you that she's a good looking girl, and good fun, too. She's also on the rota at Spangles in Ilkeston, by the way, where her stage name is Sienna.

Thank you. Yeah, we spoke about this between session and me going for a shower.