Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy - HoD, Victoria - Petite teen spinner  (Read 5786 times)

Offline bedhedred

A positive for my triple century...

She looks just like the photos and standing in the room, she is a petite cutie.
External Link/Members Only
New on the game apparently. Limited command of English.

I went straight for the snog and she gave me LFK properly from the get-go. I was feeling her arse and getting her to strip out of her one-piece. On the bed, I didn’t try much fingering her pussy because she was snogging me and I was content with that. Then I got her to suck me. Her owo is quite basic and she sticks to sucking the helmet. I could feel it though, and she is methodical. Not much wanking either which is a good point to note.

She suggested sex a bit early for my liking, but I gently got her to do more sucking. I then got her in 69. She has a cute butt and a lovely gash which I got a good long sequence on whilst she tongue fluttered on my bell end.
Eventually, I asked for sex. She climbed onto me in CG. She snogged me some more whilst I rubbed her arse and pumped her lubed, but snug pussy from below. She did reach down to check the condom about 3 times. I finished off with on top of her with a quick romp in mish. She snogged me again as I exploded in her. 22 minutes action with a buzzy come at the end.
Hidden Image/Members Only
All in all, this was better than I expected and beats the first meetings with other people I can think of

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 09:08:55 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Shadow314

Into the 300 club!!! Brilliant work :thumbsup:

Offline Malvolio

300 reviews in six and a half years - that's a pretty impressive output.  Cheers for all the info - trustworthy regular reviewers are the lifeblood of this site.

Offline arrow0404

Well done on you 300th review

Super cute, silly question where is she based OP? MK or which part of london?

Offline Graham2050

Amazing work BHR! Congrats on 300!  :drinks:

Offline georgegeorge

Whilst I didn't punt with her I saw her in the waiting room in HOD's Victoria site . She looked reasonably cute - didn't even look at me as I walked out, immersed in her phone.

Offline DouglasReynholm

Into the 300 club!!! Brilliant work :thumbsup:
That is one small club. :thumbsup:  I'll get there... Once I'm 80.

Online stewpid

Thanks for the review and congrats on the 300! You're a prolific reviewer and a credit to the forum. I've found many of your reviews helpful so a huge thanks from me.  :drinks:

Offline puntermist

300 reviews!

Thanks for all your contributions!

Offline Magic500

Reminds me of a prolific reviewer in the early days of %%%.
I punted very frequently back then but that particular reviewer was always ahead of me.
His reviews were useful and I often contacted him for recommendations.
Those were the good old days

Offline simon07

:hi:
Great contribution and we are Sparta  :drinks:

Offline tantraman

Howzat! Howzat! Howzat! :music:

Three centuries and not out! :drinks:

You, BHR, are legend! :hi:

Offline Marvelous

Well done Mr B :hi: 

For all the newbies who like slim eu girls just go through this mans positive list! its better then any adultwork hotlist :thumbsup:

Offline tp69

Well done Mr B :hi: 

For all the newbies who like slim eu girls just go through this mans positive list! its better then any adultwork hotlist :thumbsup:

Agreed   :D

Good work on the 300 club BHR, that's some going.

Offline misterbrown

A positive for my triple century...

She looks just like the photos and standing in the room, she is a petite cutie.
New on the game apparently. Limited command of English.

I went straight for the snog and she gave me LFK properly from the get-go. I was feeling her arse and getting her to strip out of her one-piece. On the bed, I didn’t try much fingering her pussy because she was snogging me and I was content with that. Then I got her to suck me. Her owo is quite basic and she sticks to sucking the helmet. I could feel it though, and she is methodical. Not much wanking either which is a good point to note.

She suggested sex a bit early for my liking, but I gently got her to do more sucking. I then got her in 69. She has a cute butt and a lovely gash which I got a good long sequence on whilst she tongue fluttered on my bell end.
Eventually, I asked for sex. She climbed onto me in CG. She snogged me some more whilst I rubbed her arse and pumped her lubed, but snug pussy from below. She did reach down to check the condom about 3 times. I finished off with on top of her with a quick romp in mish. She snogged me again as I exploded in her. 22 minutes action with a buzzy come at the end.
Hidden Image/Members Only
All in all, this was better than I expected and beats the first meetings with other people I can think of

Great review. Thank you

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only