Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katalea_Ex_Model and Sofia_Ass Unexpected Duo - Cambridge  (Read 2135 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445721) (20 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
9 review(s) for Sofia_Ass (4 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline User675

Links:

Katalea_Ex_Model External Link/Members Only
Sofia_Ass External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for 1 Hour + £20 for OWO + £20 for Kissing + £40 for Sofia (20 mins) £180 total

Date: Apr 22.

Services: Kissing (Katalea), OWO (Katalea), Sex (Covered), RO.

Comms: Quick and easy all via text with address given and then phoned at the door before being let in.

Girls:
Katalea: Petite pretty Romanian 20 something with long dark hair and great natural D cups and landing strip. As others have mentioned she got really lucky as her body is flawless. Great English and fun to talk with. Photos accurate but more natural in the flesh which was great. She's a 10/10 in my eyes.
Sofia: Taller and slightly older (guessing mid 20's) with B/C cups but pretty face and slim like Katalea. She has a bigger ass than Katalea and very neat fully shaved pussy. English not as good but Katalea was happy to translate on the fly.

Meet: So wanted to see if the hype was real and although I was just going to meet for 30 mins I didnt want to feel rushed so after firing off a quick text to confirm if Katalea was available I was at her flat 15 mins later.

Katalea was hid behind the door just wearing a little black thong and white top with no bra underneath before leading me to the bedroom and sorting out the paperwork for my one hour with her alone.

She left to stash while I got undressed before returning and stripping off. I would of liked to undress her myself but what a sight to behold having her stood in front of me naked.  :wacko: As soon as clothes were off she was straight on me kissing which is without tongues but shes really happy to kiss otherwise which was great.

Next she got me onto the bed with her on top for more kissing and touching her perfect natural teen D cups as she worked her way down for some decent OWO. Was not deep throat but deep enough and nice and wet. No complaints and wouldnt of lasted too long so after about 5 mins of this she came up and laid next to me. More kissing, sucking her nipples, touching her all over I admired her as I went down between her legs for some extended RO. She tastes great and is nice and clean.

Once I had enjoyed eating her delicious pussy I needed to fuck so she put a condom on before asking me if I wanted lube. I said it was up to her if she felt like she needed it so she used her fingers to give a little test and realised there was no need so she guided me inside her in Mish.

After about 10 mins of mish while rubbing her clit and playing with those boobs she asked "Do you want my friend to join us?"  :yahoo:

I only had £40 on me so she agreed that she would for 15 mins and then called her in. This was totally unexpected but something I have always wanted to try so couldn't say no. The door opened while I was still fucking Katalea to reveal Sofia with a naughty smile on her pretty face as she stripped naked and joins us at which point im in heaven with two naked young hotties to play with.

Sofia asks me how I want to fuck her and as I know she does not kiss I directed her to get in doggy so I could enjoy her booty. With a change condom and touch of lube I slide inside her while Katalea repositioned herself on her knees next to me for lots more kissing and playing with her as my other hand was guiding Sofia back and forward onto my cock.

Katalea could see how surreal I was finding the whole situation but also having a great time with both of them. After awhile I felt like I was going to cum so flipped Sofia over to enjoy a taste of her delicious shaven pussy and give myself a little break before some mish with Sofia. As I was fucking her Katalea was still kissing me while also pushing my ass forward with each thrust into her friend. All very horny. :diablo:

Before long I couldn't take anymore and came in the bag inside Sofia which surprised me I last so long in the situation I found myself.  :lol:

Sofia said her smiley goodbyes before leaving the room for Katalea to clean me up and chat about life. All was a bit of a blur as you can imagine.

They are in the area for atleast a few more weeks so if you ever fancy a duo meeting I would recommend them together but even on her own Katalea is great.

Yes they are here to make money and that's obvious with the upsell of Sofia who was not busy at the time but I have no complaints and I really enjoyed every moment of it. Really refreshing for a Romanian girl to provide good service especially considering how hot she is which if she continues like this will always have a great customer base in Cambridge. Fingers crossed she continues how she has started  :rose:

Offline norwichfunseeker

Carlsberg don't do punts.......

Nice review, certainly getting their followers.
Good service, decent price by today's standards....

Offline Roverboy

I think it’s time to break my very long absence

Offline PilotMan

Excellent review, thank you  :hi: