Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MichelleMichelle - Aberdeen  (Read 2702 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6677546) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline astra2100u

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Met with Michelle the last time she was in Aberdeen but didnt review as she went off the radar for a long time .Anyhow as a guide.
Location was on King Street ,not a million miles away from the Pitodrie Bar
Comms were via text and all were efficient with no delays.Aske her to wear some lingerie and black stockings
Arrived and was buzzed in straight awa.
She had on exactlt what I wanted so paperwork dealt with and on to buisness.
Nice set of tits although i think they were enhanced.No problem playing with them.Shaved pussy and no objections to getting a few fingers inserted.Obviously some botox on the lips.Age was probably about right .She was about a size 10 ish but im not an expert on sizes i just know small/medium /fat .
I just fancied a good BJ and a HJ no fucking so can comment on that.Although i never told her that was my plan
Her BJ technique was good with no hurry to get me to cum.Looks into your eyes as she smokes the bone .....like that .
Took condom off and wanked the wee man off with just the right amount of grip.Just right speed as well .She certainly didnt try to rip the  bollocks off you like some other WG.s.AfterI had shot my load over my belly she cleaned up and asked ..." do you not want pussy ? Strange as I had already shot my bolt .Maybe it was not meant as an invite for a second pop .Not sure.
Overall a good time with no rush.
If here was a negative side it was that she chewed gum for most of the time .Bit off putting .
Cost £60 for 30 mins  was probably in -out around 25 mins
Would I go back.....probably would ,as she was pretty good for a Rom

Offline bluetable

Thanks for the review, wouldn't have considered her before now, but might now that she did a decent job for you.

She has 'being filmed' in her likes. I wonder if she does, or if it's just a mistake?

Offline DrGFreeman

I'd noticed her profile so review is timely - thanks

She says she back and her photos do look familiar
Does anyone know what her previous AW profile was? It would be useful to see any previous reviews

Offline astra2100u

It was MichelleMichelle on AW and VS when i last saw her.I have looked for reviews but never found any.
Might go back for a second helping

Offline scott chegg

did she shifter her prices both say its 60 for 15 and 80 for 30?

Offline Turnerover

I'd noticed her profile so review is timely - thanks

She says she back and her photos do look familiar
Does anyone know what her previous AW profile was? It would be useful to see any previous reviews

Search on 5376212, there is an old review there. I saw her back in 2019 but before I was able to write reviews, she had a great body but service was not memorable so never had the urge to repeat.