Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PETITE SAMI - Wigan  (Read 1761 times)

53 review(s) for PETITE SAMI (33 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Joebabc123

Seen this one last Wedsnesday: External Link/Members Only also listed on VS too External Link/Members Only

Comms: Texted earlier in the evening if she had anything and messaged me back within a short period of time saying she had a few hours later. Messaged me right throughout up until booking. How long till I’d be there, had I found it etc. Was given postcode right at the kff and told to park at the top of the hill. Not all that chatty in person though.

Location:  nice street in Shevington, lots of people coming and going. Told me to park at the top of the hill when she lives at the bottom of the street so coming out was a nightmare walking 5minutes up the hill. Really lovely clean house, taken up to room where there was a shower in the wall  but not offered. Be warned as wel there’s a ring doorbell on the front of the house.

The girl: as her pictures. Pretty skinny tiny thing, met in the red summer school dress thing and white knickers which wasn’t really my thing. Facially pretty, but her tits when she took off her dress were saggy and droopy (picture a snooker ball in a footy sock) which I guess is from the kids other posters have mentioned on here.

Service: Booked a 15min for £50, started with oral on her, then she put a Johnny on me after a few minutes of her receiving and literally not doing anything. Wasnt allowed to touch her for the first minutes as my hands were cold bearing in mind she told me to park at the top of the hill and walk 5minutes down it in the near zero weather we had last week. Wasn’t even fully erect and she’s placing me in her after lubing up. Really baggy fanny and was going soft in mish so asked for doggy. She flips over and bent off the bed, slightly better but not amazing, playing with her arsehole while in doggy then she says times nearly up. I weren’t gonna come like this so asked if she would wank me off, told me to lay down and got baby oil over cock then wanked me off hard (probably best but if the meet) till I came all over her hands. She then proceeded to clean me up using kitchen towels. No wet wipes or toilet at the very least.

Would I return? Highly unlikely even for a cum & dump

Offline Captain caveman 69

Cheers for the review been contemplating this one for ages but your review absolutely made up my mind.  ....Binned  :hi:

Offline Jayj

I’ve had good punts in the past with Sami but it sounds like she’s getting complacent and not putting in the effort, often the trouble with girls who work don’t take a break.

Offline Tyramhall

15mins for £50 and she gives a crap service like that. She's lucky you didn't leave a negative!

Offline sir wanksalot

Cheers for the review been contemplating this one for ages but your review absolutely made up my mind.  ....Binned  :hi:

Likewise but the dealbreaker for me was when she told me she lived in Shevington........it's an absolute bitch of a place to get to.