Author Topic: Lucy Massage - Ashton Under Lyne  (Read 525 times)

Offline cheeky240201

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Rang up, asked who was working. Coco and a new girl at the time Jessica. Asked for 1hr with Coco as i didnt fancy trying something new that evening and knew what to expect with coco. texted confirmation upon arrival.

Meet
So i park up on the street next to the shop and text explaining im here as the i can see the door is shut and didnt fancy standing around waiting for everyone to see what i was up to. replied "ok" and a few seconds later door swings slightly open so i make my way toward the shop. A lady i had never before seen at this shop( about mid 40s, short, bit of a mum bod going on, not alot going on facially either) welcomes me into the lobby area and confirms im the booking with coco and ushers me into one of the rooms, about 30 seconds pass and different lady altogether walks in(certainly not coco.I have had a few massages with coco before so i knew it wasnt her straight away.) and asks what im after. i explain i made the booking with coco and she stands confused for a few moments before telling me coco isnt working today, i explain once more the lady on the phone told me coco was working but she just stands confused and apologies and tries to convince me her massage is good etc etc. i politely decline and make my way out. on my way down the stairs the lady who welcomed me in comes running after me trying to persuade me to stay and begins shouting presumably at the other lady in chinese as i make my exit. [/b]

generally a decent shop but on this occasion was left with a sour taste in my mouth.


Offline Jokerinpack

Same issue I had but at the other shop. Promised Coco and got someone totally different. Whoever here knows the owner better than us might give her advice on how best to keep regular customers!

Offline cheeky240201

I think the boss is a lady called Linda, I’ve had massages from her in the last few months (reviews to follow). She definitely knows coco is a big draw for mongers so I’m guessing she just bare face lies to people to get them in the door, once there I don’t imagine many and going to to turn around

Offline Torhandle

Yes it’s getting to be a bit of a joke when it comes to trying to book someone specific at this shop. Coco is there - I had a massage from her today, but they never organise a proper booking system (it’s very hit and miss). Your also right about Coco being a real draw for the punters but she is often paired with someone who is t anything like as good. You were very lucky to get a massage from Linda (used to be very good but isn’t so forthcoming any more). Looking forward to your review of her!

Offline Backstreetboy

Quote
once there I don’t imagine many and going to to turn around

Wrong there - No Coco - no pay!

Same with Lulu at Happy / Angel Spa - she vanished without trace - so did I!