Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy-Orientalxx - Cambridge  (Read 1115 times)

23 review(s) for Sexy-Orientalxx (17 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline life_wasted

Place: Close to Grafton centre. Nice flat with large room and bed!

Comms: Fairly responsive.

Duration/Price: £70 for 30 mins + £20 OWO

Girl: Petite Thai girl. Small boobs. Very friendly and welcoming. Good English so fairly talkative.

Meet: She welcomes me in and we have a small chit chat about the weather! Then ask me to talk my cloths off while she goes to put the money away. She now comes back wearing a sexy underwear similar to the one on her photos. We hug and touch each other everywhere and help each other take cloths off. She then ask me to hop on to the bed and starts an oil massage. Nice gentle massage and nothing to talk home about but it very quickly turns to sensual which lot of CC etc.

Then comes the highlight of the event for me. She ask me to stay in doggy position! No one has ever asked me to do this! So here I am in doggy with an erect penis just floating in the air. She gently start to rub and massage it and it was getting even harder. She then puts her head between my legs and start to lick my penis and start to give me oral. It was the weirdest position in which I received oral so I guess a new experience! oral was ok and not the best since it was bit toothy but it was good over all.

We then turn over and condom on, and sex in various positions. standard stuff but I was happy.

Will I see her again? Yes

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only