Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai_Nisa4Vanilla - Great back up option in NG9  (Read 2310 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6096066) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Maverick1138

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

30 mins - £60

I contacted Gemgem who has been thoroughly reviewed on here and for the second time in a row she let me down both at the last minute. Having come on UKP to see whats up with her, found out about her barebacking activities and thankfully I dodged a bullet. By the way Gemgem has now removed all her profiles from AW and VS. Good riddens personally.

I picked up the phone and rang Thai_Nisa4Vanilla, as she was literally around the corner to come to the rescue, she was accommodating and requested 10 mins to get ready.

Location - in the same region of NG9, Lenton. Terraced house, tight street parking, but fine. Led upstairs to a sensually darkened a la Thai massage boutique parlour.

Woman - she is Thai, dyed blonde hair which was a bit striking at first glance and different to the photos. She is no hot looker, but adequate. Short, curvy (not too flabby but some aged stretches). Now age wise: on VS it says 30 on AW it says 50. I would believe the latter. She did mention she worked with a friend, maybe thats the 30 yr old. She had good tits, kept up well and not saggy, nipples like tornadoes (as a previous reviewer found).

Service: She laid out the bed, accepted the funds and then asked me to get on to the bed and make myself comfortable (water was offered but declined). Then (again as the previous reviewer) she nipped out for a good couple of minutes with the cash. I made myself comfortable all the while wondering what she was up to!
Anyway, she was back in no time and stripped and chatted a bit (English was very good). Now although I didnt find her overly attractive, she was pleasant and clean and I actually couldnt wait to get hold of her good size tits. She moved over me and started a little massage and rubbed her tits over my dick, which felt nice. She smelled nice and she felt nice. Got me rock solid.
A bit of nipple sucking on me (which personally I hate, no idea why girls do this to be honest - I am the one who sucks nipples not the other way round!).
Then came on to me with full deep french kissing, and i mean full deep! She was licking my tongue and sucking my lips. I tried to release her off me and wanted to get to her tits, she got the hint and pushed her tits over my face. Lots of sucking and kissing on her huge nips.
Eventually she went down on me with condom on...I prefer without but its ok, allowed it. After a few sucks I asked to fuck her, so she climbed on top of me and she made all the right sounds, she was bending over to kiss me but I got the feeling she preferred an angle where she sat up straight as my cock was in a better angle inside her. In a few minutes I came into the bag and when I tapped her on her butt she got off me (felt like she was going to stay sitting on it!).

Got all cleaned up and left.

All in all the service was great. Wish she was a bit better looking, but for the price I cant complain too much. I give it a straight positive. If I need her again I would see her, but she is not the first choice.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good honest review matey, would agree with every comment about this place.
Was the boss lady still there? She used to have a chat with me before the girl appeared every time, was quite welcoming though she wouldn’t fuck me, both me and river have tried in the past  :D

Shame about gem I used to go weekly and got on really well, hadn’t seen her for a while and then noticed the bb and called it a day there too, genuinely a shame but that’s life and her choices.

I’ve noticed the Thai woman’s profile but also thought she was too old / chubby / not very easy on the eyes (trying to be polite) for a visit

Offline Maverick1138

Sorry missed your reply. Do you have any other recommendations in the same vicinity as gem?