Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brittney Debute  (Read 3360 times)

5 review(s) for Brittney-Debut (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline UltrasForLife

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

OK, so it has been ages since last review I had but this one is definitely worth informing you about. This girl provides the best service I have probably ever had.

Saw her yesterday - 1 hour for 120. Didn't go for the CIM/Facial extra as I didn't think this is worth 30 quid, would have done it for 20 but didn't want to bother negotiating for a 10nner.

She is staying at serviced apartments in city centre. Nice and new place but not the most discrete for those who care about that.

No problems with bed or bathroom - everything was OK.

Comms were OK as well and I wasn't delayed but Im pretty sure I was first for her tour so no idea how she is with bookings later in the day when there is a chain of customers (there should be for her!).

She is an awesome smiley, horny, wild girl. Decent English, face may or may not be for your test. I found it quite good - about 7 especially with her awesome  natural blue eyes and nice hairstyle. Body is totally awesome, an instant 10/10 with the perfect measurements throughout - ass not too small and not too large, fit waist (its obvious she works out) and totally awesome boobs - large and firm but natural. Honestly, the best body I've had the pleasure to play with. She is quite passionate and chatty when you want her to be and wild when you decide it's fun time. Not sure if she is 19, but def 20 to 25. I think she smokes from what Ive seen on other reviews but it wasn't an issue at my punt.

Not going to go into too much detail on the service side but few points - she is quite tight, which is nice compared to the last girl I saw which together with a ton of lube made my dick barely stay inside...this one was an awesome fuck - any position you want with lots of energy from her side, BJ technique is something special - again probably the best one I've had, she is eager to eat your face off as well on FK - start to finish of the meet. Basically, it really seems she tries and succeeds in pleasing which is what this business should be about. Shame there aren't many more girls with her attitude and amount of effort in making you leave satisfied.

By far and away the best punt I've had in Bristol and only Sofia in London in overall satisfaction (which was a special event).

You guys really need to see her while she is here (only a few days) and I honestly can't remember saying that about other girls in Bristol.

Make sure you tell her to come back again too if you left as satisfied as I did!!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 02:14:15 pm by UltrasForLife »

Offline Bristolboy

Second all of this! I met her after reading this review and had an hour of amazing fun.
Really hope she comes back soon

squeezebox

I nearly booked her when she started in Torquay. At that time her pictures looked to good to be true and her feedback was only 4 from uncertain sources.

Looks like I got that wrong!!

If she hits Torquay again, I won't make the same mistake twice. (long session for sure)  :hi:

Offline UltrasForLife

She said she is normally based in Kent and her tour is called last three months in UK...no idea what that means as I forgot to ask. I certainly hope she does one more tour like this but I think she is independent and considering the amount of feedback she has she may well have made enough cash to retire. She didn't say anything but for my own pleasure's sake I hope I can see her again in a few months.

Offline SmokeEater

I'm hoping to see her this Thursday  :D   She has agreed to start earlier than her normal time for me as I will be just coming off shift work, she just ask me to confirm booking nearer the day.

Shaketherooom

I saw Brittney on Sunday following a disaster with Wonder Girl. She put my day right. Her body is super hot. Best french kissing, great owo and deep throat and really into the sex too. In fact sex with her was amaxing. Lots of kissing throughout and the sight of her body was incredible.

She told me she studies in poland from october, and may me back on uk tour next summer a long time to wait.

Offline UltrasForLife

Such a shame that she won't be here anymore then  :thumbsdown:

Offline SmokeEater

I got to see Brittany yesterday morning  :D

I won't do a report as it's pretty similar to the one here.

She certainly loves her kissing which is full on and very deep.

Excellent bj and deep throat.

Finished with cim

Overall I had a great time and would certainly see again and recommend.

Offline UltrasForLife

Im glad my review encouraged more to visit. Happy days for all. It seems she is consistently good with everyone - this is rare at these rates. Such a shame she's not local, if anyone knows anyone like her at similar rates please advice as I am planning at least one Bristol punt next month.

Shaketherooom

Alex, ok not exactly the same, but polish, great DFK and sex and hot body (although not quite so slim but very sexy) at 60 for half hour. You just need to get past the rotweiller receptionist on the phone.

JV547845

I thought I'd pitch in as I just saw Brittney yesterday (Saturday) evening in Bath.  She had a bad signal on her phone but we got there eventually and I'm really very impressed with her. 
She opened the door looking very young wearing tight denim shorts and a white top.  As in her photos, she looks more distinguished than her more famous namesake Ms Spears and has a near perfect body (bar a few blemishes you have to go out of your way to notice).  Declined a shower as I'd already had one but it would've been very welcome if I'd driven any further to see her, it being as hot as it has today.  Offered me a drink which I accepted, a nice cool glass of coke on a warm summer's evening.  She went off to complete the paper work, fetch the drinks and get changed while I took my shoes and socks off.  She was sporting a wonderful short sparkly LBD with matching bra and panties.   She looked more than good enough to make me regret not making more of an effort than the cargo pants and clean T-shirt I showed up in.  She wanted to keep the noise down as she wasn't sure about the neighbours but I'm normally quiet myself and fake moaners do nothing for me anyway so that was ideal.  Brittney indeed does do DFK right out of the blocks with aplomb, but what surprised me was the energy she put into it.  If anything I was struggling to keep up with her snogging - and I really like it - but I took our time and we ended up naked on the bed.  Lovely OWO, nice attention to detail paid with her moving her hair out of the way so I could appreciate the view.  Definitely wasn't a half arsed token effort, she really went for it.  Once I decided to stop teasing her pussy she synchronised with the movements of me fingering her a bit too.  A bit of RO with a finger in to give her something to hold on to and her giving me a hand job (might actually have been 69, I couldn't see), then pop 1 in missionary which with her body beneath me was great.  Normally after sex it's de rigeur for WGs to wander off with the condom and do whatever they do for a few minutes while I clean up with a baby wipe.  But I don't know if it's because I was still hard or if it's how Brittney rolls but as soon as I'd put the umbrella away the kissing started again as we were sat opposite each other on the bed.  More lovely OWO and even deeper DT this time.  I actually felt my 6'' go past her throat which was great once I'd got over my concern for her Oesophagus.  After some more kissing I asked her what she fancied then suggested more RO which she liked the idea of.  That went on a long while.  She's a girl who definitely enjoy herselfs when she wants to but  although there was no obvious tell that she came, I'd be very surprised if she didn't or wasn't on edge for a long while until she ended it with more DFK.  I suggested round 2 which she was up for.  She can ride cock for Poland, with lots of nice variations, different views and amounts of contact.  We were both aware we were over running at this point so she checked the time quickly (the lap top music from youtube had gone on to some diy radiator fixing tips during the RO) then nonetheless still let me finish myself off in doggy.  Again with a lot of variations and enthusiasm.  We managed to make it work both of us on the bed for once instead of me standing banging my shins, which rarely happens for me, and then she let me lay on her to finish which was great.  Had a very quick shower, finished the coke, go dressed and tidied up despite Brittney saying not to worry about it and left. 

Brittney needs to switch network providers but this was a superb punt.  10/10 for effort.  Sorry to the guy who saw her after me!

Tony Montana

Great reports guys and definitely one for the hotlist.

Alexy - I see you're still using Sofia as the standard to measure other girls by ;)

Offline UltrasForLife

I will until someone tops her. Brittney came close but it's not the same in terms of lasting influence.  :thumbsup:

Offline UltrasForLife