Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katalea_Ex_Model - Cambridge stunner  (Read 3061 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445721) (20 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Condominium

External Link/Members Only

Yes she’s Romanian and yes she’s professional (as opposed to passionate), but she is absolutely stunning in the flesh with a fabulous body and she gives an excellent service.

Location: Cambridge, City end of Cherry Hinton rd. perfectly decent flat with intercom, though bell didn’t work so texted her to buzz me in.

Price: £100 inc £20 each for oral without and kissing. 30 minute booking,

The lady: she claims 20 which seemed pretty accurate to me. Dressed in a gorgeous combo of thong type knickers and tight sports top with perfect make up and a lovely face with slightly enhanced lips that didn’t detract.

Action: nice FK to start followed by excellent OWO before I returned the compliment on her fresh tasting pussy. Soft moans but no obvious orgasm, she then added a bit of lube before I entered her first mish then doggy. Magnificent sight from behind though not the tightest. No problem touching her anywhere and no attitude issues. Lovely climax as I increased the tempo and filled the bag.

Great punt and a treat for an older guy like me. Been there, done that now though so will return to pursuing WGs with more character and ‘edge’. Highly recommended if pure beauty is your priority.

Offline Bornslippy

blimey!! a Cambridge Rom that will FK and owo. I'm interested with this one  :thumbsup:

Offline Raj_1978

If she looks like those pics then worth a punt at £140.
OP what was kissing like, dfk?

Offline Bornslippy

bloody expensive but I guess you cambs boys don't have a lot to chose from

Offline TallnHung

Blimey.
Seriously good body.
I'd have said no on the Rom bit alone but very tempted now I have to admit.#
She's 1 hour for £100 now so wonder if the extras are included in that?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 05:36:39 pm by TallnHung »

Offline Condominium

Kissing was pleasant with open mouths but not full on DFK.

She actually looks even better in real life than those photos. Be nice to her because she’s looking to settle around here for some time.

Offline Condominium

🙈🙉 🤐

Another helpful contribution from a forum helper.

Offline PilotMan

Offline PilotMan

Be nice to her because she’s looking to settle around here for some time.

So if she wasn't looking to stay around here it's OK to abuse her?

Offline Cambridgy

Come on - it’s a solid review on a seemingly hidden gem…
Thanks for the contribution….

Offline Condominium

So if she wasn't looking to stay around here it's OK to abuse her?

I’ve written 2 fresh reviews in the past week and the only snide remarks I’ve received have been from ‘forum helpers’. I’m confused as to how such contributions help the forum or indeed encourage people to bother posting. I’ve got plenty of friends so I’m not here to make new ones, but I do believe that sharing useful intel brings its own benefits.

Thank God there aren’t milk monitors on here as well.

Offline Mil 34

You were doing quite well until the treat her well comment.
It makes you sound like a white knight.
Don’t take it to heart though.
All reviews are welcome by us

Offline Condominium

You were doing quite well until the treat her well comment.
It makes you sound like a white knight.
Don’t take it to heart though.
All reviews are welcome by us

You’re right. It was an overreaction on my part.

Offline craig0151

If you search her name there a Google result from auto-censored that I can't read but in the title underneath it mentions scam, anyone have access to see it?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If you search her name there a Google result from auto-censored that I can't read but in the title underneath it mentions scam, anyone have access to see it?
Just a friendly warning, if you try to circumvent the auto-censor you get banned. Same applies to everyone.

Offline craig0151

Just a friendly warning, if you try to circumvent the auto-censor you get banned. Same applies to everyone.

Ok cheers mate I best check what's censored then I didn't think that would be

Offline Cambridgy

I’d relax - stop worrying and cross posting - you have three recent positive reviews from contributors who have collectively made over 150 reviews between them - so she’s unlikely to be looking to scam you…
Go and see her - enjoy and make a review to pop your cherry - good luck.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Ok cheers mate I best check what's censored then I didn't think that would be
You can't check what's auto-censored but you can check the rules.

11 Other punting forums
Discussion about other punting forums is not prohibited, but many are often very hostile. Other forums are also anti-punter; therefore, it is not in punters' interests to give them publicity. Posting links to other sites is prohibited, as is slagging off. Use your noodle. We are allowing links in Punting Abroad section.

12 Bareback / Unprotected sex
Allowed, but other members have the right to express disapproval of such activities.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline PilotMan

I’ve written 2 fresh reviews in the past week and the only snide remarks I’ve received have been from ‘forum helpers’. I’m confused as to how such contributions help the forum or indeed encourage people to bother posting. I’ve got plenty of friends so I’m not here to make new ones, but I do believe that sharing useful intel brings its own benefits.

Thank God there aren’t milk monitors on here as well.

It was an excellent review, don't take the jibes to heart. In fact it has motivated me to want to see her. But I reckon by the time I get there she'll be worn out by the UKP stampede.

You actually do reviews and contribute, this is what the site is all about. So you are greatly appreciated.

Online JayEZ2K

Cheers and thank you Condominium! :drinks:

I've seen her profile before, but didn't want to hazard the risk to see her. As mentioned, you've uncovered a gem that many of us would have missed. :hi:

I get your comment, which is better aimed at the lurkers and leeches who don't bother to contribute to the forum. Hopefully she won't get jaded, quit, and leave. My own review to come later.