Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kcoco- Greenwich  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Oscpat

Punt happened last week, late night plan B in end but glad I went for it. 45mins @ £150 with extras included (£30 for OWO, DT, Kissing and CIM)

External Link/Members Only

Comms-
All done via text, then a short call when at venue to get final instructions. Pretty straight forward, she handles her own comms so not an issue.

Venue-
I think she moves around a bit so not sure how relevant it is but, it was an apartment on Greenwich high road, decent room with plenty of space, clean and fit for purpose. Not particularly discreet if you were to go during the day but really nobody cares in London.

Girl-
As per previous review, a bit thicker than the pics, I think the pic in the red bra may be her but she is thicker now as mentioned. About 5ft5, size 10/12, beautiful natural tits size E approx no sag lovely assets, bubble butt prob B on scale, superb in doggy. Facially pretty enough not a stunner, overall attractive 7/10 for me.

Punt-
Met with friendly greeting, was happy with what I saw, she had a nice lingerie set which showcased the ass and tits nicely. Let upstairs, offered a drink. Managed to agree rate for 45 mins (this was her 6th day as a WG so she hadn't really considered the pricing structuer here). Started slowly as she seemed a little shy/reserved so took some time to warm up. Plenty of light kissing (no DFK) and enjoying those great tits, then she got to business with OWO. Again took her a min or 2 to get warmed up but it was worth the wait. She delivered 10mins of sloppy, deep adn very enjoyable OWO, including tit wank, face fucking and plenty of spit and eye contact, was very tempted to let her finish the job but held out to fuck her. Moved into CG, again very nicely done as she was well into it now, great ride/twerk, tits in face, plenty of ass to grab. Put her in mish, legs spread eagle and she took a solid pounding here. Then to the highlight, superb doggy, the ass looked amazing here and she knows how to use it. Took a real pounding and got pretty vocal, great stuff! I wanted CIM but ended up popping in the bag in doggy. Took a couple of mins then she got me going again with more OWO. Got her back in doggy at her suggestion and pounded away again, got her in prone bone where she got pretty vocal again, great stuff. Then into spoon and doggy again. She politely noted our time was ending, we carried on for a few mins beyond that. WIth time at an hour she asked if was ready to finish and I told her no so we ended there, although she didn't rush me away. Had a little chat about her studies etc and bit of light petting and departed.

Overall
Excellent punt with a friendly and willing WG

Pros
That ass!
Great tits
good service
defo not clock watcher

Cons
Bit thicker than advertised if that bothers you (not fat in any way)
Took a while to warm up
No DFK 

Offline puntingpumping1920

Girl-
As per previous review, a bit thicker than the pics, I think the pic in the red bra may be her but she is thicker now as mentioned.

You never met this girl ➡️➡️

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 02:34:41 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline puntingpumping1920

LOL, tell him why at least

My bad

She is a popular American IG model
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Oscpat

My bad

She is a popular American IG model

Lol! Fair play! her body is not far off this, bit thicker as stated, similar looking facially fuller cheeks.

Offline Atrueyorkie

Offline Macmillan1964

Banned reason: Spamming with two accounts
Banned by: Head1