Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miley m - York  (Read 3649 times)

10 review(s) for Miley m (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Craigshan1988

External Link/Members Only

Price £80 for 30 mins

Sent a message off and got a reply within the hour. Booked 30 mins for 2 hours later.

Venue
Nice little apartment in Toft Green area of York. Very modern and really discrete.

The girl
Miley is around 5ft 2in. Probably a size 8. Nice pert tits and lovely peachy round ass. She wore and nice matching stockings and suspenders set with 3 inch heels.

The meet
She offered a massage but we started some lfk so the massage went out of the window. I had a play with those lovely tits and before I knew it she was on her knees playing with me through my boxers. This went on for a couple of minutes then she pulled them down quickly while looking at me with a sexy aggressive look, she popped on a rubber with her mouth and went to work with a sloppy bj. We soon moved it onto the bed where she went to work deeper and faster. She clearly enjoys sucking dick, she threw her leg over my head and I went to work on her nice tasting pussy. Lots of noises coming from her (give it to me daddy being my favourite :P). This lasted 10 mins until she came. We then had a frantic 20 mins in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, mish and I finished up pounding the life out of her in doggy. She can really take it hard.

All in all a bloody good punt for £80. Think I had around 40mins and at no point did she look at the clock.

Would I return? Does a bear shit in the woods.... Of course I would.

Cheers

Offline Zebedee70

Great review, I’ve looked at her before but have always been put off as her profile says she’s Romanian? Though she seems to be one of the few who get decent reviews.

Offline Craigshan1988

Her English is perfect and she knows exactly what to do in the bedroom tbf