Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MissChloeCole_ - Harlow - Radio silence  (Read 831 times)

13 review(s) for Chloeoxo (5 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by finn5555]

Offline Cambridgeshire

External Link/Members Only

Maybe the 666 in the AW link should have warned me.

Comms were decent and easy enough to set up - opted for an hour at 170. Higher than what I usually go for by some margin but the second brain was in control. Agreed a time a couple of days in advance.

Morning of the punt, send a message confirming for the day like I was asked to. Nothing back. Wait and wait, still nothing. End up calling up about half an hour before the agreed time, she answers and I said I was your x o clock, she immediately puts the phone down and hangs up.

At that stage it becomes clear that the punt isn't going to happen, someone must have extended or have been bumped for a regular. Send off one final text asking for the postcode, nothing back.

A shame as really liked the look of her from her pictures, but at least I hadn't travelled to Harlow by that point so not too much time wasted. This was about a month ago.

Offline GingerNuts

Tough luck but her previous reviews should have told you she's quite flakey.

Offline Cambridgeshire

Tough luck but her previous reviews should have told you she's quite flakey.

Yeah I did half expect it, hence why I hadn't actually travelled to Harlow by that point.

You always like to think you'll be the one getting lucky and that she won't mess you around though!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Miss        FlakeBigMistake...