Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: april-again (Edinburgh)  (Read 2937 times)

9 review(s) for april-again (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ally McFeel

Finally got a hold of this girl after 4 or 5 failed attempts in the past. I know a fair bit has already been written about her so I'll keep it brief.

link: External Link/Members Only

Nice block of flats just off Morrison St, easy to find. Not a whole lot of places to park though.

Details
It's been said before but it's worth re-iterating: her pictures on AW are fairly bad. She does look a lot better in the flesh. Also has a nice body with piercings and tattoos which is interesting if that's your thing.

This is girl is a freak. She was incredibly horny and seemed to genuinely love every second. Great technique and did everything on her likes list. I agree with all of the previous reviews/comments made by other people on this forum completely.

I had booked for half and hour and things naturally wrapped up around the half hour mark but she didn't seem like a clockwatcher at all.

Overall
8/10
PROS: Good looking, Nice body, Extremely enthusiastic, Dirty
CONS: Bad comms (hard to get hold of), Seemed a bit scatty in general

I would see her again

Offline Queynte

She has been on my must see list for a while. However my goal is to find a regular punt who is available when required. April unfortunately falls short by the sounds if things. As a result part of me doesn't want to meet her as id want to go back and that would irritate the hell out of me

FredW

Well I've finally been able to make contact and confirm a booking.

It really was a lot of effort so hopefully it will have been worth it!!

FW  :P

Hotintheshade

Argento79

Any tips on seeing this lass?  Is it worth leaving a voice message?

Hotintheshade

I sent some stupid texts after a little wine she texted back to say I MUST call to make a booking. Ive tried .... arghhh ..

Argento79

she's fit but my gosh don't she know it :)

I hadn't been that interested until I looked at her private gallery.  Wonderful body and that current face pic is lovely as well.  Ach well, back to Devilish Diva when I get the chance.  She is my fav so far on AW by a country mile.

carlisle78

Any tips on seeing this lass?  Is it worth leaving a voice message?

You can text, leave voice messages, anything you like. Mostly you won't get a response.

Best thing is see if her green light (usually only one day a week these days) is on and then scramble for the phone. If she answers you could be licking that exquisite pussy within 30 minutes. If she doesn't go to Plan B.

FredW

I'm not in Edinburgh and will be visiting so have booked her "in advance". I probably should have a Plan B though . . . .

FW

Argento79

Phone did ring the other day but eventually went to voicemail.  As mentioned, I'm keeping an eye out for the green light but have had no joy trying to get hold of her when it's on so far.

Tjkooker

I'm not in Edinburgh and will be visiting so have booked her "in advance". I probably should have a Plan B though . . . .

FW

Deff have a plan b. she fucked me over big style one night. Not much chance of a stand in at 11pm.

Offline Cactus

I'd like to see her, but alas she seems a bit of a nightmare, as often the best girls are, to tie down.

Whenever I've called I tend to get Kim-x answering, who now seems reduced to working as Aprils PA, suggesting that April is available at 11:30pm, would you like to book then? If I lived up town, maybe, but it doesn't really fit my schedule & have things to get home for. Plus at that time, if I'm calling mid afternoon, how many cocks has she has that day.

Offline auldie63

I'd like to see her, but alas she seems a bit of a nightmare, as often the best girls are, to tie down.

Whenever I've called I tend to get Kim-x answering, who now seems reduced to working as Aprils PA, suggesting that April is available at 11:30pm, would you like to book then? If I lived up town, maybe, but it doesn't really fit my schedule & have things to get home for. Plus at that time, if I'm calling mid afternoon, how many cocks has she has that day.
FCS how many do you think she has had by midday?       Or the day before or that week or.............

Offline Ally McFeel

I agree with most of the above. Call her early on in the day when she has her light on, you'll probably get through to her friend (Kym?). Confirm a time but make sure you have a plan B.

Offline stewiegriff

Seen her twice.

First time I saw her was brilliant. Got  through on the phone first time nae bother.

Second time tried loads before I got through, arrived, she didn't respond to my texts/calls. Was driving away when she finally called. Agreed to see her in 10 mins. Was left standing outside her flat for 15 mins, could hear her inside. Her front foor is a bit exposed and she had neighbours drinking outside. which was awkward as fuck. Made me very edgy when she finally opened up so wasn't that great.

FredW

The first time I rang somebody else answered. It never occured to me it was Kim-28. A pity is she is so bad as she was quite chatty on the phone!

FW

Argento79

I saw her today.  Wasn't looking for a punt really but saw the green light and decided to try.  Went smoothly pretty much and will add a report soon.  Overall thought she was a really lovely lass but not sure on a repeat visit.  As mentioned before, the neighbours outside listening to music and boozing was slightly off putting especially as I left.

Hotintheshade

Well done. The mystery that this girl is has me extremely interested, I really want to nail her and it seems when the light is on I am unable.

A review would be very welcome... so look forward to it.