External Link/Members OnlyMeet happened this week.
All comms via text and pretty quick response. Time booked and she asks for confirmation 30mins before appointment time.
She is based in a small block of apartments opposite the Morrisons in Bredbury.
Its the girl in the photos but they have been glammed up.
She's funky looking and slim, small tits defo A cup, completely shaven.
It was £80 for 1 hour B2B.
Massage takes place on a double bed in a small bedroom.
She's naked from the off and really puts effort in.
Used all her body. On the turn over she had no issue with touching, in fact she encouraged it.
She was side on using her tits over my chest and cock but in the perfect position to play with her.
It didn't take long for her to become extremely wet and when I started playing with her clit she stopped working on me and just went with it. She was moan, groaning, swearing really close to coming. I asked to lick her and she lay down and lift her legs giving me complete access.
Not long after she came really hard, swearing and panting.
She smiled and thanked me. I was well made up, 60 year old me making a girl in her late 20s come.
On my back and hand job to finish.
That was just over the hour and then I went for a shower.
Apartment and bathroom all clean.
There was definitely someone else in the apartment but I did not see anybody.
Left very happy 😊