Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VanessaHope - Glasgow  (Read 2965 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5971782) (26 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ddddrrrrrr

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Logistics
I pinged off a text the day before. Prompt, clear responses. Vanessa said she would have her dogs in the flat and asked if I was okay with that. I said yes. However, I don't think they were actually there on the day. Quick text in the morning to get the postcode. And then the full address and entry instructions when I arrived.

Merchant City. Slightly tricky to get into her flat, with multiple gates and buzzers but the instructions she gave me worked perfectly. Didn't bump into anyone, although it wasn't the most discrete. Small, fit for purpose flat. Bath/shower (which I was asked to take on arrival). Lots of mirrors in the bedroom. No clock.

Looks
I found Vanessa very attractive. Pretty face. Average height. On the heavier side, but in a voluptuous way. She didn't look fat at all. Massive, soft tits. Good hygiene. She greeted me in a silky robe with black lingerie underneath. Pierced nipples. Lots of tattoos. Slightly gothy vibe. Scottish Iranian (like her profile says). Early to mid-20s. She's got a nice personality. Friendly, funny and down to earth.

Services
I handed over £150 for the hour. Vanessa asked if I was after one or two pops. This is usually a good sign, in my experience. I confirmed two, and we started with some DFK while I felt up her curves. She said she enjoys DFK and used a lot of tongue. After a while, I sat back on the bed, and she started with OWO. It was slightly toothy, but she made up for it with enthusiasm. She took the full length, got very sloppy and paid good attention to my balls. I then asked for a tit wank, and she applied a bit of lube and went at it. It felt great between her pillowy tits. We then lay back on the bed, and I fingered her while sucking on her tits. She was pretty wet. Then a little more OWO before I asked her to put a condom on me. She hopped on into cowgirl. Again, this was very enthusiastic with good technique. And it wasn't long before I came in the bag.

She cleaned me up and offered me a massage. I don't think she'll be working in a spa anytime soon, but we had a good chat during it. After a while, I flipped over to commence round two.

We started off with OWO. This was the same as before. Then some DFK while I fingered her. She appeared to enjoy it, clutching my hair and ramming her tongue down my throat. I then played with and sucked on her tits a bit more. Some OWO and then an extended doggy sesh. She was pretty vocal and happy to take a pounding. I asked her to check the time, and we only had a few minutes left. She asked if I thought I would be able to cum again soon. I said yes, but probably not in three minutes. She said not to worry too much about the time, which was generous. So I suggested a handjob. This was good. She sucked on the tip a bit. As well as my balls. And after a while, I came onto my stomach. I then headed for the shower. She said I could take my time. I got dressed. A hug and a kiss, and I headed on my merry way.

Summary
She's very well-reviewed, and this is just another one to add to the green pile. She's an attractive girl who seems to genuinely enjoy what she does. Eager to please and in no rush. All services were delivered with enthusiasm. I can certainly see myself returning.

Offline HairyHaggis

Good review thanks. Haven’t had conventional/AW punt in a while but next one I do I think will be her. Seems to tick All the boxes  :thumbsup: